Las Lindas LL Motivational Posters!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
G
ever since Nekonny made a motivational poster out of that drawing i did, i've been seeing these pop up a lot here o_o *wonders if he simply missed them before that XD....*

nice anyways

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
Hello everyone. Sage beat me to the post, but I would really like to see some Motivational Posters made for LL. I found the Rachael one pretty funny and I'd like to see more.

Demotivational Posters are also welcome. :gleeMora: http://despair.com/

Hiro

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 23, 2007
La Jolla
Wonderful!

That was so fast. :XDMora: And these are really good ones too. You are very witty. But I'm afraid I'm still going to ask for more.
Additional work will be fabricated and compiled later tonight, upon completion of a mandatory piano testing session and consumption of complementery evening sustenence. And then there will be cake. Of the cheese variety.

G
i've never actually made one of these actually :/.. i guess i just havent had a good enough idea for one yet @_@

*goes back to making his rachael animation, which is being made specifically for usage by Soulkat and ID_Fox in specific situations...... :P*

Hiro

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 23, 2007
La Jolla
Here's another series I've started. It will take a LONG time to complete. (Edit: I stand corrected. It was all done in one grinding session.)

And here's a humorous one.

There's no flavor text on this one. But it was a neccesary sacrifice.