1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Art Lemonz's Art Isle

Discussion in 'Community Works' started by Thelordoflemonz, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Looked like fun

But seriously tho
    Nice pic,lots of reffs
    Credits?

2. Thelordoflemonz

Thelordoflemonz Katbox Forum Member

What do you mean by credits?

3. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

To whom to the oc's belong?

4. Thelordoflemonz

Thelordoflemonz Katbox Forum Member

Ah, okay, I get ya. I'd have to go through the list, though only one of the characters was submitted by somebody from Katbox, so nobody here would actually know who's these people are.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2017 ---
    So, for those not in the know, I recently cancelled my webcomic due to constant negative feedback and just a general lack of support. So I'm planning a reboot, but before that, I'm going to go on a (at the bare minimum) year long hiatus where I'll be doing a lot of art practice to improve the look and style of my comic, and me and my friend are going to completely rework both the story and the lore, so that when Strays returns as S.O.S: Soldiers of Siravia, it will far surpass everything I did before. Another friend of mine has decided to help me with this and recently gave me a certain art homework assignment: the assignment was to take a certain pose he gave me and draw 5 of my characters in that pose, to help me improve my figure drawing and female anatomy.

Mimi Pose.jpg Marian Pose.jpg Jessie Pose.jpg Leena Pose.jpg Sasha Pose.jpg
    These were the end results.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2017 ---
    Day At The Arcade Rules.jpg
    So I'm doing a new Art Collage. So Anyone who's interested is more than welcome to submit a character.