Art Lemonz's Art Isle

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
So I thought I'd put out a few works I've done. Specifically artwork of character concepts from either my Graphic Novel or Webcomic.

These first two in particular is of one of my Graphic Novel characters: Sasha O'Madie. I wanted to play around with body types (especially for my female characters). So I decided to make Sasha a heavier girl.

The second image is of the four main girls together.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I too must say that I'm quite intrigued with the use of the bright colors on your OC. And kudos on the improved development between the before and after pieces, especially with the chest and shoulder region.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I really like the "After" version of Sasha. The heavier body, plus slightly longer camo pants look much better, imho.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
It does look better. It looks healthier. : )

I'm a bit bothered by the proportions on the head though. I think larger irises would make it work better.

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
So I recently finished an ad of sorts for my webcomic.
Untitled-1.jpg
It's nothing fancy, but I think it works.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429581895,1424154421][/DOUBLEPOST] Untitled-1 copy.jpg

So I recently redesigned my main cast, so for Mimi's redesign I didn't do anything too major, simply altering her physique a little to make her more proportionate, gave her kneepads, arm guards and parkour shoes.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439445170][/DOUBLEPOST]In one of the recent pages of my webcomic I tried playing around with establishing shots. I'd like to think I'm getting better, at least in concept.

Strays pg. 20.jpg

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
If you don't mind me saying, I think your characters look interesting! :gleeKBNekonny:
Thank you very much.
[doublepost=1450766973,1444017437][/doublepost]So for this year, I had my step-brothers and half-brother design their own super heroes, and for christmas I'm drawing them myself and giving end results to them for Christmas. Here they are.

Hot Top Comparison.jpg
Hot Top.
Laser Girl Comparison.jpg
Laser Girl
Power Plant Comparison.jpg
and Power Plant

FOX-POP

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 2, 2015
Italy... for now!
Personal Text
Don't be old... be VINTAGE!
So I thought I'd put out a few works I've done. Specifically artwork of character concepts from either my Graphic Novel or Webcomic.

These first two in particular is of one of my Graphic Novel characters: Sasha O'Madie. I wanted to play around with body types (especially for my female characters). So I decided to make Sasha a heavier girl.

The second image is of the four main girls together.
Like like!!! :D

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Still needs work, but not bad, really. Did you try using anything as reference? Like, model cars sitting on the floor, or something?

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
Still needs work, but not bad, really. Did you try using anything as reference? Like, model cars sitting on the floor, or something?
I used a few pictures of Police Cars so I could make it look accurate.
[doublepost=1455944914,1452267358][/doublepost]I finally finished an Alice in Wonderland picture for my sister.

Alice in Wonderland.jpg
[doublepost=1456291159][/doublepost]Figured I'd show off the most recent page of Strays of Siravia. Finally have reached the first real fight scene of the comic.

Strays pg. 34.jpg
[doublepost=1465160733][/doublepost]The first in a series of Summer Swimwear pictures of my webcomic and Graphic novel characters.
Mimi Bikini.jpg
[doublepost=1477715691][/doublepost]Started working on a series of Chibi art of my characters. Finished the first one today. Untitled-1.jpg

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
Strays Group.jpg Strays Group.jpg
Why has no one comented here yet?

Anyway. You have a rather cute art style.
I hope you will do more
Thank you. I'm honestly not surprised. I don't get much attention in general. Probably due to the fact that I don't do very much common interest art. But I will try to be more active here.
[doublepost=1479457281,1479159052][/doublepost]Finished another bit of Chibi art,
Chibi Leena.jpg
[doublepost=1480323349][/doublepost]And now Chibi Mia

Chibi Mia.jpg
[doublepost=1481312798][/doublepost]And now Chibi Baxter
Chibi Baxter.jpg
[doublepost=1481438963][/doublepost]I've finished the worlds cutest Sniper, Chibi Sasha.

Chibi Sasha.jpg
[doublepost=1482680625][/doublepost]Merry Christmas from the Strays of Siravia
[doublepost=1490766797][/doublepost] Chibi Gene.jpg So here's some more chibi art. this time of one of my webcomic characters: Water Hazard.
[doublepost=1497110428][/doublepost] Swimsuits of Siravia.jpg
So I'm currently working on this little project and I'm looking for anyone who's interested in having one of their characters become a part of it.

Attachments

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
hehe, why not! ^^
I've got a whole swimsuit special!
http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/explosive-resolutions-1/
http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/explosive-resolutions-2/
I think Geenie would be nice, she's the snake one. She's green, swimsuit would be red.
Colour ref:
http://cervelet.deviantart.com/art/Sleepy-snake-299799068

Or if you prefer, I think Shark Celia would fit the bill too : P
http://cervelet.deviantart.com/art/Patreon-Zen-Garden-632635313
Thank you, you have no idea how happy I am that someone wants to participate in this. Honestly, dude, I'll let you decide which character you want in the collage, I'd honestly be fine with either one, I'm just happy I finally have a submission.

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
Damn...the ability to draw is needed..

Ah well..
Well not necessarily, I really just need a reference image of a character you want to add wearing what swimwear you want them to be in. It doesn't have to super amazing it just has to be a reference image I can use for the collage.

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
Sesame Fanart.jpg
Finished some fan art of Sesame today.
[doublepost=1500386846,1499235093][/doublepost] Pool Party.jpg
Welp, the pool party collage is finished, I'd like to thank everyone who submitted a character to it, and I look forward to the next time I do something like this.