Comic Las Lindas: You Big Dummy

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Lonephantom756

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 4, 2012
Heh. I had a feeling that Taffy was going to find out about this sooner or later - and that her reaction would be exactly what it is right here. And I really gotta applaud her for not wanting a big bells-and-whistles wedding if it meant the farm - her home - going under.

I also think that Mora needed that hug in the last panel. She needed to know that she wasn't letting the family down. Especially since she was on the fast track to running herself right into the ground, just like her mother did. I can't be the only one who's noticed the bags under her eyes lately - that cannot be a sign of good health.

The last few strips gave us a way out of the financial rut that the farm was stuck in. And now, we might have the beginnings of getting Mora out of her borderline death spiral. :)

lang2004

Satania's Loyal Follower
Aug 1, 2008
Brazil
One thing i noticed is that, after all this time following Las Lindas, the forum barely has any more comments, i remember pages from 10 years ago that would have pages and pages of comments! Nowadays, if we get 3 to 4, its a record

lang2004

Satania's Loyal Follower
Aug 1, 2008
Brazil
Yeah, I picked up on that, too. I wonder why that is...?
My theory is that, having run for almost 15 years now, most of the old fans actually... grew? I mean, lets suppose you were 15ish when the first page of the story came out, now you would be 30, life and shit, and never wanting to remember when you were a furry?

NekoSabrina

Katbox Forum Member
Feb 29, 2012
Well, part of the problem could also have to do with all the site renovations lately. Some of the main comic pages have been janky and people just haven't been posting the comics here on the forums outside of a couple of series. There's probably not been a lot of traffic because there hasn't been that much to look at.