Comic Las Lindas: Thinking Ahead

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Honestly though I actually thought the question got answered before they got into the shower several pages back, am I wrong ? Also Randal can give massages ? Would think if anybody on the farm could it be Miles, considering he was friends with Toby who work as a masseuse in college.

Teendmax

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 11, 2013
Honestly though I actually thought the question got answered before they got into the shower several pages back, am I wrong ? Also Randal can give massages ? Would think if anybody on the farm could it be Miles, considering he was friends with Toby who work as a masseuse in college.
My answer to your first question is that is was cut short by sex and they simple spoke of moving forward with their relationship but not the specifics. So now after the sudden behavior shift of Taffy from meek to seductress to stern parent it seems like they are finally going to talk about their future together. I don't really care Randal ends up popping the question next since I so little investment in these two. However I will say that from a narrative stand point this situation feels pretty rushed and Randal proposing would just add to that.

It shouldn't be surprising that Randal can give massages. Like Minos Its just another aspect of his character to make him the perfect boyfriend and I doubt that Miles could give a massage since one of his main roles in the comic is the be the failure in comparison to there males in every way for the sake a "I going to fix him" relationship trope. (But lets put my bitterness to the side before I start to rant)

Lonephantom756

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 4, 2012
Well, Rannie's taking this well in stride - not every guy would be able to deal with thwarted passions that well. Just look at the way some people behave on, say, F-List. XD

That being said, it seems to be working nicely - Taffy's blush suggests that she's at least receptive to the idea of having a ring on her finger. I scarcely imagine she'd have let Randall into the shower with her if she weren't! :)

This is what Las Lindas should be. Fluff, comedy, and just the right dash of spice.