Comic Las Lindas: Struggles

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Like this page. It really shows that Mora doesn't just have big tits but a big heart Mora to. It may not be the smartest thing they're doing but it is what families do. Hope they'll find a to pull through. Also in the first panel who convinced Minos to color his hair ? Not sure that... cream look is working for him.

Teendmax

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 11, 2013
This situation just paints Mora as foolish in my opinion. This is a problem that she is forcing on herself when all she would need to do is tell Randel and Taffy the financial situation and have postpone the wedding until they are stable. Guess I'm Mr negative

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
I can recognize that Mora means well, and just wanted to do something nice for her family by keeping a promise. However, it sounds like she might be jeopardizing everyone's ability to make a living by hosting and paying for the wedding -- including Taffy and Randal, if they stay on the farm. As the old saying goes: "Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works."

Alejandra warned Mora about this very thing a little while back, so no one can claim she was blind-sided or taken by surprise. Unless we see a miracle happen or someone stepping in (i.e., Harvest Festival arc), Mora is either going to have to walk back from her promise (which I don't see happening) or the farm's going to be seeing rough waters, in the future.

Last edited:

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
I do think Mora should be open and honest with Ran and Taffy about her financial situation, maybe ask that they try to keep the ceremony small. I'm sure they would be understanding about it, especially as Mora already helped with the ring.

One thing I'm curious about regarding the farm's finances is: what have Alejandra and Tootsie been doing lately? I'm pretty sure they partnered with Mora, employing her farm to produce the ingredients for their energy drink. What have they been doing on their end to help keep things solvent?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Wait a minute....in the first panel, is that Nai-Chan's Tonka that I spy helping with the farm!?