Comic Las Lindas: Sleepless Nights

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Alright ladies and gentlemen lets the competition begin. In the left corner we have the rookies the Taffy and Randal, they're new to this but have alot of enthusiasm/stamina and potential. In the right corner we have the veterans, Miss Linda and the big bull himself Minos. They have the experience, lots of stamina, the power and won't allow the rookies to show them up. So ladies and gentlemen lets get ready to rumble !!! Literally. Who will keep it going the longest, the hardest, the loudest, and will make Sunny regret certain life choices and take the crown of love king and queen ? Lets find out, place your bets people

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Hehe on a more serious note am a bit suprised Mora didn't realize her loving was being heard by the others, but love that she doesn't care. Hope we get one or two more pages filled with noise, wanna see Miles and Rachaels reaction to this. Also have you guys noticed what book Minos is reading ? Starts with a K and ends with a A.

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Hope we get one or two more pages filled with noise, wanna see Miles and Rachaels reaction to this.
It wouldn't surprise me at this point if Rach has a bunk or cot set up in the barn at this point for all the times Mora and Minos have given them all some restless nights!

wrytergirl

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 23, 2008
Sioux Falls
www.furaffinity.net
Oh man, it's rather noisy in the house tonight. Poor Sunny...getting little sleep. And Sarah and Geecku seem totally oblivious to things. I recall in a previous page, when Rachael and Miles overheard Mora and Minos going at it, Rachael put her pillow over her head to try and drown out the noise. She's probably using two pillows this time, heh.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Why do I get the feeling that both Randal and Minos won't be able to walk straight after tonight? XD

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
Why do I get the feeling that both Randal and Minos won't be able to walk straight after tonight? XD
Yeah thier proably gonna need ice packs too XD. I hope that in the next page theirs a panel of their girlfriend's looking at each other in the morning with smiles on their faces.

Also Sunny has a look on her face that suggests she's contemplating homicide.

Last edited:

XiahouDun1225

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 26, 2016
Sarah's probably just a heavy sleeper. She never seemed to have a problem sleeping before.
Poor Sunny. First a boobquake, and now a competition.
please.png