Comic Las Lindas: Morning Bun

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Wait...so is this taking place after the whole loud noises? Asking as I'm curious as to how Randal managed to get her clothes on her.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Well a very sweet pic, though you guys notice in the last panel Taffy is only in her underwear infront of everybody ? I wonder if she is wearing a thong ? Looking at Miles face this seems to be the case. Also in the last panel Mora seems to be asking for trouble with that no bra white tank top

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Another cute moment with these two, and props to Randal for tying the engagement ring in with breakfast in bed. It's less-than-kosher to give her the ring the morning after he proposes, but the execution seems to make up for it.

Of all the stuff in the strip, I think the bit about Mora helping to pay for the ring caught my attention the most. When he says that Mora helped him pay for it, I'm wondering if he meant she bought it whole, helped by paying for part of it, or if they went in on a bank loan for it. I'm also wondering if Mora insisted on paying for it, or if Randal asked for her help. Randal's always struck me as a modest guy, financially, and we know he trusts Mora tremendously. As generous as Mora is for helping with it, I'm sure she's more-than-happy to do so, given that Randal's family and Taffy is a close friend of hers.

Speaking of Mora, I'm also wondering what she and Minos are making of all of this. Of the three couples on the farm, Mora and Minos may be the one with the most history behind it, yet they don't seem nearly as anxious to get married as Randal and Taffy are. It could also be differences in perspective; Randal and Taffy feel like the clock's running, but Mora seems to be taking her time, and Minos seems content with that.