Comic Las Lindas: Lion's Den

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
I hope Miles, Rachael and Mora bond and become friendlier. I think out of everybody on the farm the three of them need bonding the most. Now you think Rachael doesn't like the posters because of a little A cup angst ? What about Miles, think he doesn't like the new poster because of the wolf guy's muscles or ( looking closely at the wolfs shorts ) maybe because the wolf is bigger than Miles in other areas ? Regardless of they're reasons it's nice seeing Penka in the comic even if it's just on a poster in Miles "lion den", wonder if that big wolf or husky guy has a name ?

Malik

Jul 21, 2016
Hmm, it would appear that Rachael may have breast envy or that she's a girl and considering she is sharing a den with Miles, feels he should respect her space. I'm also getting a similar reaction from Miles that he is envious of the muscular wolf prime for "other" reasons. Moving on to the other subject, it would appear Rachael's in the right place at the wrong time. More, specifically, what she said and that she didn't noticed Mora close by. Considering the bags under the boss's eyes, she'll either be to tired to deal with their attitudes or snap at them. I personally agree with DNMZ, those three need more bonding out of anyone on the farm. There is a lot of things they need to patch up. What with their history, it is understandable that their relationship is strained. With Rachael, it may be more so. Especially how much of a sharp-tongued, immature brat she was.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
To be fair, I can see why Miles would hate that wolf guy giving his huge muscles.
Also...these two are in so much trouble now aren't they?

Malik

Jul 21, 2016
From how I perceive it, those two seem to make it harder for Mora to make an effort in bonding with them. Doesn't help much in that she walked in on Rachael criticizing large busts.

NekoSabrina

Katbox Forum Member
Feb 29, 2012
Well, I think Ask the High Prime gave enough hints that Rachael actually has a level of envy on the subject of bust size (not that she would necessarily want hers as big as Mora's, but I think she wishes she had something). I get the feeling with the situation being what it is that Mora's not going to jump on them too fast either. These are serious times and the usual insanity isn't going to work

Malik

Jul 21, 2016
Well, I think Ask the High Prime gave enough hints that Rachael actually has a level of envy on the subject of bust size (not that she would necessarily want hers as big as Mora's, but I think she wishes she had something). I get the feeling with the situation being what it is that Mora's not going to jump on them too fast either. These are serious times and the usual insanity isn't going to work
Very understandable, especially from the dark circles under her eyes, Mora is obviously to tired to even snap at them. There’s a chance that the cats may get off easy.