Comic Las Lindas: Let's Talk

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Teendmax

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 11, 2013
A year? they've been together for a year or its been a year since they met? Just now about to have a serious "us" talk and possibly tackle the idea of marriage? Sorry to sound negative but I really don't know how to feel about their relationship at all.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Very sweet and looks like things are about to get very deep, sad that the swim time is over but hopefully ATHP can revisit it. Inregards to the time Randal and Taffy have spent together and their relationship, don't have a problem with it but wonder what will happen if Taffy's wild side comes out. Also not sure how much time has past on the farm exactly since Minos and Miles first arrived, feels like a little over a year to me but it's probably more considering Randal and Taffy have bee together for a year. Also may just be because Taffy is in a robe but can't help but wonder if after the big talk things will go from romantic to steamy in the bathroom.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
For once that phrase doesn't fill me with dread.
Also may just be because Taffy is in a robe but can't help but wonder if after the big talk things will go from romantic to steamy in the bathroom.
Heh been hoping for a shared shower scene from them for a looong time since I had the idea of them "sharing" their favorite Snowpuff Bunny shampoo.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Get hitched, you two!!!

On a side note, a shower scene doesn't always end up being all that steamy. I've showered several times together with my wife and it's never been steamy.... because she prefers cold showers. Not like, freezing cold... just... cold enough... if ya get my meaning.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016

Heh been hoping for a shared shower scene from them for a looong time since I had the idea of them "sharing" their favorite Snowpuff Bunny shampoo.

Definitely wouldn't mind after the talk Taffy is like time for a shower, care to join me ? Followed by her dropping the robe. But me thinks the next scenes will have them in the bedroom clothed so they can have a proper conversation, if things go well it will end with a big kiss and nothing more.

Lumaria

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 31, 2015
He seems too clingy imo. Like smothering her with I am so glad you are alright... especially after sucking face outside not to long ago. Concern is one thing but this is heavy handed unless she likes being babied.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
You know, if it weren't for what happened int he previous pages, one could take a different meaning on the word sore there. Just saying. XD
I wonder what she means by them having a talk about us. Is she going to propose?

Feb 27, 2017
Manchester, England
Personal Text
The Unique Enigma
Also may just be because Taffy is in a robe but can't help but wonder if after the big talk things will go from romantic to steamy in the bathroom.
Definitely wouldn't mind after the talk Taffy is like time for a shower, care to join me ? Followed by her dropping the robe. But me thinks the next scenes will have them in the bedroom clothed so they can have a proper conversation, if things go well it will end with a big kiss and nothing more.
It'd be awesome if we got what happens between her dropping the robe and them being fully clothed in the bedroom later in a quick adult side comic though ;3