Comic Las Lindas: I Don't Like You

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Ok first it's worth mentioning again, I absolutely love how Mora looks in the first panel. Awesome work Chalo. Second Idward and Ailana are gonna leave the farm after Sarah's education is finished ?
I Wonder how long that will be ? Also wonder Idward and Ailana will go ? Back to the island ? Third, the hurt Ailana is referring to is when Mora broke Idwards heart way back when I believe. Now Idward seems to have moved on, wonder why Ailana is still holding a grudge ? If anything she should be happy, she has no competition for Idward's heart anymore.

Lonephantom756

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hmmm. Seeing as Idward brought Din and Jin to the farm, and the torment they brought into Digit and Sarah's lives, Ailana's got no room to point fingers.

Yes, I know that Idward didn't KNOW what Din and Jin had done after the fact. But he still could have spoken up on Sarah's behalf. And yes, I also know that he didn't think it was a big deal because ultimately, no one was hurt. But failed attempted murder is STILL attempted murder, and Sarah STILL had to deal with being framed for something and never got acquitted.

That being said...it's all a bit off-topic, since Ailana probably doesn't know about any of that.