Comic Las Lindas: Hot Shower

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
That is one hot shower indeed, hope they are alone in the house because looks like they are making alot of noise. Wonder how risky the next page will be ?

wrytergirl

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 23, 2008
Sioux Falls
www.furaffinity.net
Hot shower indeed. Wow...But I like how Randal asked permission before doing more. That's something you don't usually see. And especially with it being Taffy's first time, I'm hoping he will take the time later to make sure she's alright later on.

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Hot shower indeed. Wow...But I like how Randal asked permission before doing more. That's something you don't usually see. And especially with it being Taffy's first time, I'm hoping he will take the time later to make sure she's alright later on.
I'm the type that asks before proceding....
Too bad I don' have someone to prove it...

lang2004

Satania's Loyal Follower
Aug 1, 2008
Brazil
And there goes the Puppy to the Rabbit hole hehehehe

Am I the only one seeing here that, even if fairly low, a chance for a pregnant Taffy?

Jaffah

Alejandra's #1 Tiger
Mar 5, 2008
Ipswich Queensland Australia
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Don't judge unless you enjoy being judged.
Awwwww sharing is caring. =D

Seems Taffy has a sensitive...tail... Randal is washing her tail now isn't he?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes...her tail. That's exactly where his hands are."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock-Scar

The Sentient Sediment
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Yay to those two lovebirds. :)

Now lets just hope they have better "gettin' lucky" luck than their boss...

Yeah, really hope they deadbolted that door. xD