Discussion Las Lindas Bonus Comic Announcement

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

kevassilu

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
New Jersey
@kevassilu Yeah will really miss BatB as well very much. Though we certainly have been treated VERY well to a lot of deliciously overtly sexual material in general from Chalo as of late. While I would love to see how that sexy scavenger hunt goes down can live with it.
Just asked a bunch of questions on the ATHP blog regarding the statuses of all the teams at the end of the scavenger hunt. Hopefully Chalo will be willing to answer them. This could be a final sexy goodbye to BatB.

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Well, from what I've seen from the poll so far, looks like Knighthood will win out beyond a 4 page farewell so I'll leave this here..

View attachment 4773

The lil weasel that came out of SoulKat's Wild Kingdoms Dungeon and Dames world... just had to say her thank yous.
Well that just saddened my day...atleast @BadXAsh is keeping the adventure alive...right?...

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
You
Well, from what I've seen from the poll so far, looks like Knighthood will win out beyond a 4 page farewell so I'll leave this here..

View attachment 4773

The lil weasel that came out of SoulKat's Wild Kingdoms Dungeon and Dames world... just had to say her thank yous.
OK I just looked at the poll and yea the first option has more votes at the moment, but this has got me thinking what if when the poll ends and the results are 50/50 ? Do you guys think chalo would then go with both options ? Like give the bonus comics 4 final pages that kinda end things but still leave somethings open that can be resolved in LL. Or maybe if it's 50/50 he will just flip a coin to decide.

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
You

OK I just looked at the poll and yea the first option has more votes at the moment, but this has got me thinking what if when the poll ends and the results are 50/50 ? Do you guys think chalo would then go with both options ? Like give the bonus comics 4 final pages that kinda end things but still leave somethings open that can be resolved in LL. Or maybe if it's 50/50 he will just flip a coin to decide.
Doubtful it will come to a pure 50/50, but if it does, it'll be probably up to Chalo and the writers.

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
Will the already-published pages of the retiring bonus comics still be viewable on Katbox? Or will they be removed entirely, like some of the former bonus comics have?

XiahouDun1225

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 26, 2016
I would like to see the LC stuff getting integrated into LL, as it already seems to be going. Though I can see this bringing a bit of drama and conflict up for Miles. Poor Miles.

Curran

ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Washington
Sorry for the relative silence on my end. I've had a rather major family medical issue that is hopefully turning in the right direction.

As far as the poll, it is showing pretty strongly that our plan will be to weave the other bonus arcs into LL and continue ahead with KH. While officially, I said the poll would end at the next posting of KH (which should be next week), the poll is strongly leaning in that direction.

R.E.B. Dragon

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 14, 2015
Sorry for the relative silence on my end. I've had a rather major family medical issue that is hopefully turning in the right direction.

As far as the poll, it is showing pretty strongly that our plan will be to weave the other bonus arcs into LL and continue ahead with KH. While officially, I said the poll would end at the next posting of KH (which should be next week), the poll is strongly leaning in that direction.
Thanks for the reply! An update on how that was going was all I needed anyway. Take your time and do the best you guys can. We can wait.

Also, sorry to hear about your family. I hope it all turns out for the better. Good luck.

Jan 10, 2017
I'm so gonna miss BotB cus I always looked forward to that on this site. Like it was something huge to me :'( . Now its going to be gone. I was even sharing it with all my friends.