1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Las Lindas Bonus Comic Announcement

Discussion in 'Chalo's Works' started by Chalo, Nov 13, 2016.

1. kevassilu

kevassilu Katbox Forum Member

Just asked a bunch of questions on the ATHP blog regarding the statuses of all the teams at the end of the scavenger hunt. Hopefully Chalo will be willing to answer them. This could be a final sexy goodbye to BatB.

2. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Well, from what I've seen from the poll so far, looks like Knighthood will win out beyond a 4 page farewell so I'll leave this here..

Wrenthankyou.jpeg

The lil weasel that came out of SoulKat's Wild Kingdoms Dungeon and Dames world... just had to say her thank yous.

3. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Well that just saddened my day...atleast @BadXAsh is keeping the adventure alive...right?...

Greybow, BadXAsh and 16kindelbergerry like this.
  4. DNMZ

DNMZ The Golden Lynx

You
    OK I just looked at the poll and yea the first option has more votes at the moment, but this has got me thinking what if when the poll ends and the results are 50/50 ? Do you guys think chalo would then go with both options ? Like give the bonus comics 4 final pages that kinda end things but still leave somethings open that can be resolved in LL. Or maybe if it's 50/50 he will just flip a coin to decide.

5. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Doubtful it will come to a pure 50/50, but if it does, it'll be probably up to Chalo and the writers.

6. 16kindelbergerry

16kindelbergerry Galactic Traveller

Personal Text:
    TBD
    Will the already-published pages of the retiring bonus comics still be viewable on Katbox? Or will they be removed entirely, like some of the former bonus comics have?

7. XiahouDun1225

XiahouDun1225 Katbox Forum Member

I would like to see the LC stuff getting integrated into LL, as it already seems to be going. Though I can see this bringing a bit of drama and conflict up for Miles. Poor Miles.

8. R.E.B. Dragon

R.E.B. Dragon Katbox Forum Member

It's been a few weeks. I was wondering if a decision was being made yet? Can't wait to see what the results are.

9. Curran

Curran ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ Staff Member Administrator

Sorry for the relative silence on my end. I've had a rather major family medical issue that is hopefully turning in the right direction.

As far as the poll, it is showing pretty strongly that our plan will be to weave the other bonus arcs into LL and continue ahead with KH. While officially, I said the poll would end at the next posting of KH (which should be next week), the poll is strongly leaning in that direction.

10. R.E.B. Dragon

R.E.B. Dragon Katbox Forum Member

Thanks for the reply! An update on how that was going was all I needed anyway. Take your time and do the best you guys can. We can wait.

Also, sorry to hear about your family. I hope it all turns out for the better. Good luck.

11. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

I'm so gonna miss BotB cus I always looked forward to that on this site. Like it was something huge to me :'( . Now its going to be gone. I was even sharing it with all my friends.

12. Silverweed

Silverweed Seer rabbit

Home Page:
    I too would like to know this, I completely understand the reasons of the change, but why not keeping the bonus comics available somewhere?