Comic Las Lindas: And Then I Met You

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

TheStarWarrior

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ah yes, I remember our first meeting well. I believe we were fighting over shampoo and you were threatening to fix me...Kind of a rocky first meeting come to think of it.

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
This is a pretty cute, sweet arc, and it is nice to see these two have a heart-to-heart like this. However, I can't help but to dwell on what Taffy says about her mother. Marrying because she was pressured sounds about right, since that's pretty common in a lot of more traditional social circles, but the whole thing about having kids doesn't seem right. It just further presses this idea that Taffy's mother wanted Taffy to be a housewife not because she legitimately believed it was the best thing for her, but because she was spiteful and didn't want Taffy to be better off compared to her.

I realize that bringing this up is pretty off-putting, given how 'lovey-dovey' this page is supposed to be, but Taffy's relationship with her family has always been a part of the canon that intrigued me. Even though Taffy and her grandfather explained all of this stuff before, it always captured my attention to look at the reasoning behind what Taffy's mother did, and why her family did little to help her for so long.

Regardless, this was a cute strip, but I feel like Taffy bringing up her past caught my attention more than the actual couple stuff.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Those two will make a cute married couple. Very touching moment here, especially that last panel as it reminded me of this Rascals Page.