1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're putting the spotlight on great community members! First person to be recognized for their effort: MrAMP!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Las Lindas #534: Within Her Means

Discussion in 'Chalo's Works' started by Regulos, May 19, 2017.

1. Regulos

Regulos Forum Lurker

Personal Text:
    My worst fear is probably being a giraffe with a sore throat.
    [​IMG]

Love the relationship between these 3 even though we have seen them all together in a while. But the question is still if Taffy says yes and if she doesn't how will that affect her relationship with Mora for rejecting her brother.

2. Dehan

Dehan Katbox Forum Member

Well the scene is set now, will it end sweetly for Randal or will Taffy say no and up the drama factor by 10? To the financial issues I'm sure the gang will come up with something, atleast I hope so OTHERWISE THERE WON'T BE A AWESOME PARTY BEFORE THE WEDDING AND THAT MEANS A OPPORTUNITY WHERE THINGS CAN GET WILD WILL HAVE BEEN MISSED NOOOOOO!!! oh and I guess there won't be a big wedding and other stuff

3. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Mora & Alej: the Id & Ego of the farm. xP

And its a good thing Rannie was sitting between the gals, Mo would have gotten some pretty nasty elbow-shots from Alej. xD

4. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    I can't help but feel that, based on what has transpired in another comic here, that Taffy might not be ready for marriage...yet. I suspect that all this build up and anticipation will cause Taffy to snap. But for now, I will say this is quite the cute page, especially that last panel. Really, this was quite the hilarious page with Mora being all for it financially while Alej is like WTF are you doing!? XD