Comic Knuckle Up: Queen Mai Lufa

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!

And we finally have a name
And this also explains the whole wanting to avoid the marriage.

Feb 29, 2012
We have a tall, powerful draconic woman with kind eyes, long flowing hair, large "assets", great curves, and wears very little... and you do not see any appeal.... Sorry, I am calling utter BS on this one.
Draconic is the key word here. I've grown up seeing dragons as majestic and powerful beings, symbols of destruction, of peace, of invincibility. I've spent a good chunk of my childhood studying the dragons of every culture I could find them in. After spending so much time learning about them I just can't see them in such a way, I'm sure I'll never be attracted to one regardless of how great her curves or "assets" are.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Draconic is the key word here. I've grown up seeing dragons as majestic and powerful beings, symbols of destruction, of peace, of invincibility. I've spent a good chunk of my childhood studying the dragons of every culture I could find them in. After spending so much time learning about them I just can't see them in such a way, I'm sure I'll never be attracted to one regardless of how great her curves or "assets" are.
So what? It's not like my feelings on any of the animals and creatures that any of these characters are based on has much bearing on my views on them as characters or sexual attractiveness. Dragons are certainly one of the most easily the most interesting and badass creatures in many myths and tales, but I don't see why it would prevent me from finding Mai, Swoop, and the scores of ladies from Draconia attractive because of their draconic features any more than any other character based on an animal or mythical beast.

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
actually it was supposed to be Mai Lufa so Dancing bath sponge XD
:squintSnowman: *Looks at description of the name*
:amazeSnowman: *Realizes that this is still taking place in a bath house.*
:handsomeSnowman: *Realizes implied meaning and takes situation into consideration.*
:happySnowman: Thanks Godai for all the wonderful ideas I could so make right now.

Yeah it's a tired cliche, but as the "fake lover" is another woman, I deem this situation sexy and welcomed.
Hm...I somewhat agree with you Chaos; however, I'm getting the nagging feeling that this idea might backfire if a man could have more than one wife.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Hm...I somewhat agree with you Chaos; however, I'm getting the nagging feeling that this idea might backfire if a man could have more than one wife.
Wouldn't Swoop know that were the case? Or maybe going with the "lesbian lover" route to prove she doesn't "swing that way"? Though it wouldn't surprise me if Swoop forgot something like that.

Mar 18, 2014
Wouldn't Swoop know that were the case? Or maybe going with the "lesbian lover" route to prove she doesn't "swing that way"? Though it wouldn't surprise me if Swoop forgot something like that.
With her luck her arrange marriage may fall for Hawke instead. :D

But I wonder is there tech like the Naboo in Star Wars?

Love the Queen

Mar 18, 2014
Yeah high tech mix in with classics sort of way and shiny starships that are overpowered because they rich powerful and afford it.[DOUBLEPOST=1396155536,1395148830][/DOUBLEPOST]The latest comic shows her intelligence is high and quiet a chess player and strategy...she's plotting...plotting I say but I have to say with any luck she will make Swoop Empress