Comic Knighthood #74

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Oh man hope Jax is ok. I mean got sent flying through a wall !!! Now I guess we are gonna see how strong Joy and Drake have really gotten. Wonder if Joy's power will be unlocked ? Also is it me or does it look like something is happening with Drakes tattoo ? It looks kinda different ?

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
At least Xing isn't out, yet. Not sure he'll be any use with that rifle now, but it's conceivably possible that he could still make an effective shot without the sights. Just very, very unlikely considering the range he's at.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
At least Xing isn't out, yet. Not sure he'll be any use with that rifle now, but it's conceivably possible that he could still make an effective shot without the sights. Just very, very unlikely considering the range he's at.
She you mean hehe, Xing is female

wrytergirl

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 23, 2008
Sioux Falls
www.furaffinity.net
Ouch! Jax is definitely going to be feeling that later. Hopefully Xing will be okay, considering the scope thing blew up so close to her face. And what of Kodiak?
But anyway, hope Joy and Drake will be able to hold on and fight back against Ayah and her immense power. She sure didn't waste any time.

wrytergirl

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 23, 2008
Sioux Falls
www.furaffinity.net
I was going back through the archives to read over the story thus far, and I noted that the first time we saw Ayah use this power was back on page 22! Also, that encounter went from about page 21 to about page 27. Wonder how many pages this particular encounter will consist of? I am excited to see what happens next!