Comic Knighthood #70

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
When it comes to a purely physical confrontation, Joy's shown she has what it takes to take on most any foe. She's going to need more than that however for the next time she runs into Aya or something similar. I guess Kayin is counting on working in a high stress operation alongside a team may be the push Joy needs for her power to finally manifest.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Oh I wonder what operation and cell they are talking about ? Are we gonna get more new characters or could they be talking about Minos and Geecku ??? Also Grace and Kayin sure are getting cuddly, wonder if they are gonna get more cuddly later hehe

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
Also Grace and Kayin sure are getting cuddly, wonder if they are gonna get more cuddly later hehe
Later

Joy: Drake I suggest that you put these on before going to bed (hands him a pair of noise-canceling headphones)
Drake: Joy I don't think that's necessary your parents cant possibly be that loud.
Joy:Okay, don't say that I didn't warn you.
(the next morning)
(Drake now looks like a zombie due to a lack of sleep.)

Last edited:

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Oh I wonder what operation and cell they are talking about ? Are we gonna get more new characters or could they be talking about Minos and Geecku ???
I was thinking it may be Kayin's own cell he was talking about but there's certainly been plenty of speculation that Joy will eventually wind up on the farm. Though I would be surprised if he sent her back to the Prime continent so soon after she got back home. However given what Kayin said in the last panel I don't think he's sending her to Las Lindas. There's been no indication in LL or Knighthood, that I can recall anyways, that there's an active (if quiet) cell at the farm. The most we've seen any indication that there might be something going on there is that Minos is possibly keeping an eye to the missing heir to the prime throne (while also becoming romantically involved with Mora) but that seems to be a solo gig on his part. The thing with Geeku, well the impression I got was that there seems to be some sort of agreement between the other Crests to take turns minding her and Minos's turn came up while he was at the farm.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Later

Joy: Drake I suggest that you put these on before going to bed (hands him a pair of noise-canceling headphones)
Drake: Joy I don't think that's necessary your parents cant possibly be that loud.
Joy:Okay, don't say that I didn't warn you.
(the next morning)
(Drake now looks like a zombie due to a lack of sleep.)
You know I don't think Drake will mind that kind off noise, may even enjoy hehe.

In the morning
Joy: Drake bet you didn't get any sleep last night, sorry about that.
Drake: Oh no I had a great night, nice peaceful sleep.
Joy: What ? But what about... you know all the noise from...
Drake: Your parents ?
Joy:(awkwardly) yes.
Drake: Nah, actually they helped
Joy: What ? ( stares at Drake)
Drake: Mmm your mothers ecstasy filled moans and shouts that rang out we're like a sweet lullaby, and the vibrations from the headboard hitting the wall gently rocked me to sleep. Gotta say your dad sure thrusts hard, your moms a lucky girl.
Joy: ( red faced, just stares at Drake)

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
You know I don't think Drake will mind that kind off noise, may even enjoy hehe.

In the morning
Drake: Mmm your mothers ecstasy filled moans and shouts that rang out we're like a sweet lullaby, and the vibrations from the headboard hitting the wall gently rocked me to sleep. Gotta say your dad sure thrusts hard, your moms a lucky girl.
Joy: ( red faced, just stares at Drake)
Yeah, that seems to be keeping with his own character!

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
"In the morning
Joy: ( red faced, just stares at Drake)"

XD DNMZ Chalo should totally make that happen.