Comic Knighthood #69

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Love how Grace looks in that last panel, stong and sexy. Wonder if we'll see her out of that dress or modeling the one Ambar sent her for Kayin later ? Hehe KH also goes the sleepless nights route, wonder how Joy and Drake would react to that ? Now a serious question, not sure if this has been talked about before and I just don't remember it but. Can Drake becoming a knight ? Or join love clan and be like Xing and the others ? Also what are the others abilities ? Xing seems to be able to alter a bullets trajectory, which is cool and the boys have enhanced strength ? Heh or maybe they destroy those things by shouting and flexing their muscles, hehe super muscle flexing power activate !!!

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
I think Grace is on to something there in reference to Joy. A strong body is nothing without a strong mind. Also, I really want Drake to stumble across a picture of Hope at some point and have hearts in his eyes after seeing it. And XD at the last panel because of the look on Kayin and Joys faces.

Malik

Jul 21, 2016
I think Grace is on to something there in reference to Joy. A strong body is nothing without a strong mind. Also, I really want Drake to stumble across a picture of Hope at some point and have hearts in his eyes after seeing it. And XD at the last panel because of the look on Kayin and Joys faces.
I agree, the mind is what commands our every actions. While physical strength is one thing, “inner strength” is another entirely. I, for one, believe that the mind and spirit are greater parts of one’s being. You can only go so far with the body alone. If all you do is focus on one thing at the expense of the other, you’re out of balance, lacking harmony.

Curran

ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Washington
Love how Grace looks in that last panel, stong and sexy. Wonder if we'll see her out of that dress or modeling the one Ambar sent her for Kayin later ? Hehe KH also goes the sleepless nights route, wonder how Joy and Drake would react to that ? Now a serious question, not sure if this has been talked about before and I just don't remember it but. Can Drake becoming a knight ? Or join love clan and be like Xing and the others ? Also what are the others abilities ? Xing seems to be able to alter a bullets trajectory, which is cool and the boys have enhanced strength ? Heh or maybe they destroy those things by shouting and flexing their muscles, hehe super muscle flexing power activate !!!
Well, just to give a little breakdown on the various Clan powers/abilities of Kayin's cell, as well as their clans:

Xing is Clan Sky and you're spot on. She can manipulate her shots to impossible degrees.

Jax is Clan Courage, and while it is a little hard to tell, his power is in his war cry. The best example from more popular media would be a Shout from Skyrim. His is a shockwave of force, the ultimate bark.

And Kodiak is Clan Earth, and his power is manipulating metal into armor or portable fortifications. Think metalbending.