Comic Knighthood #65

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Other dress ? Later ? Oh my. Also interesting that when Joy denied that something is between her and Drake she didn't blush or get to panicky so maybe she is telling the truth ? I wonder how that Xing would react if Drake came on to her ?

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
So sincerely hope that Grace has a discussion with Violet about how to properly talk to and motivate aspiring knights.

Whelp I am off to Ask the High Prime to inquire about that dress.

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Hehe, I dig Joy's nickname... guess Violet's would be "Boxes with Fennecs" xD

Looking forward to see what Grace has up her borrowed sleeve when it comes to Joy's training. (oh, and Grace's little pink tea set and bean bag chairs got a good smile out of me) xP

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
After this, I would like to know what type of dress Ambar gave her.
Also, I'm trying to figure out if Grace interrupted Joy there with That's before she said mother.