Comic Knighthood #64

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Grace....don't listen to Amber. You do you and let her do her.
Anyway,I need to get this out of my system....HOLY ST. PETER IS GRACE BEAUTIFUL IN THAT DRESS. AND THE SEC. TO LAST PANEL! GRACE=GODDESS CONFIRMED........
Oki. I'm done...

On the the page!
Now that Grace has did her little 'Ambar inspired intro' I wonder what she'll actually do with Joy's training. Will she teach her to harness her crest clan power in a similar fashion to how Kate trained her to use light for her weapons?

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Ok well I say Grace definitely accomplished her goal of being more dramatic, and that is a very nice dress Grace is wearing. Kayin sure is lucky. Wonder what Drake will say when he sees her in it, speaking of Drake anybody else wondering where he is ? Kinda expected us to cut to him and Grace having a chat while Joy is out on her boat ride, but nope

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
Now I'm really excited to see what kind of training Joy is going receive under her mother. And that last panel yes Joy I bet your mom and Kayin do a lot of things that you and hope don't know about. XD

Last edited:

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Heh, well what Grace did certainly wasn't what Joy was expecting! Well at least she isn't quite as stressed about training now, maybe just a bit embarrassed though!
[doublepost=1511302045,1511301713][/doublepost]
Ok well I say Grace definitely accomplished her goal of being more dramatic, and that is a very nice dress Grace is wearing. Kayin sure is lucky. Wonder what Drake will say when he sees her in it, speaking of Drake anybody else wondering where he is ? Kinda expected us to cut to him and Grace having a chat while Joy is out on her boat ride, but nope
Well at a guess since he doesn't seem to like the cold at all I'm gonna say buried under a mountain of pillows and blankets in the guest bedroom.

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
I am looking forward to the training Joy'll get. If the fight from Kate is any hint, it'll definitely be strong defensive abilities and probably a berserker ability as people tend to fight harder for those they love and snap when they get hurt.