1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Knighthood #64

Discussion in 'Chalo's Works' started by Curran, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Curran

Curran ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Grace is such a dork and I love her.

2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Grace....don't listen to Amber. You do you and let her do her.
    Anyway,I need to get this out of my system....HOLY ST. PETER IS GRACE BEAUTIFUL IN THAT DRESS. AND THE SEC. TO LAST PANEL! GRACE=GODDESS CONFIRMED........
    Oki. I'm done...

On the the page!
    Now that Grace has did her little 'Ambar inspired intro' I wonder what she'll actually do with Joy's training. Will she teach her to harness her crest clan power in a similar fashion to how Kate trained her to use light for her weapons?

happyguy1 likes this.
  3. DNMZ

DNMZ The Golden Lynx

Ok well I say Grace definitely accomplished her goal of being more dramatic, and that is a very nice dress Grace is wearing. Kayin sure is lucky. Wonder what Drake will say when he sees her in it, speaking of Drake anybody else wondering where he is ? Kinda expected us to cut to him and Grace having a chat while Joy is out on her boat ride, but nope

4. happyguy1

happyguy1 Katbox Forum Member

Now I'm really excited to see what kind of training Joy is going receive under her mother. And that last panel yes Joy I bet your mom and Kayin do a lot of things that you and hope don't know about. XD

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  5. wrytergirl

wrytergirl Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Oh boy, I wonder what kind of training Grace will have for Joy. Though I'm curious, what's Drake been up to during this time?

6. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Getting nose bleeds while Grace put on that outfit I presume. X3
    .....I miss the old KB Emoticons...

7. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    I knew Grace was beautiful, but damn she looks sexy-hot in that dress!!

KarlSupreme, Darth Dies and happyguy1 like this.
  8. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    I have to say that the second to last panel is simply amazing.
    Also, I can't help but feel that Joy is looking at her mother's cleavage. XD

KarlSupreme, happyguy1 and Darth Dies like this.
  9. happyguy1

happyguy1 Katbox Forum Member

Or he got a nose bleed after finding a photo of joys sister. I aslo miss the emoticons as well.

Darth Dies likes this.
  10. Belvarius

Belvarius Katbox Forum Member

Heh, well what Grace did certainly wasn't what Joy was expecting! Well at least she isn't quite as stressed about training now, maybe just a bit embarrassed though!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 21, 2017 ---
    Well at a guess since he doesn't seem to like the cold at all I'm gonna say buried under a mountain of pillows and blankets in the guest bedroom.

11. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Grace Ravenhurst: The Dork Knight. xD

Joy's missing Carmesi already, isn't she? xP

12. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    I am looking forward to the training Joy'll get. If the fight from Kate is any hint, it'll definitely be strong defensive abilities and probably a berserker ability as people tend to fight harder for those they love and snap when they get hurt.

Darth Dies likes this.