Comic Knighthood #56

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Prism? As in right next door to Las Lindas Prism?

I get the feeling that this sacrificial ritual they were pulling might have been to put the psycho bitch there back together.

And so help me, DON'T LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO THE NICE OWL GIRL! >:(

Also neat to finally see a boy spirit.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Make an example of their home!!! This page has me worried now, bad things are coming. However I do like the new things this page gives us. A spirit that appears to male and primes we haven't seen before, an owl and a black wildebeest prime. Also I really just like the way the page looks, especially the 3rd and 4th panels.

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
That was a good page with some darker elements mixed in. My hope is that knighthood will provide some greater insight into the events that lead up to the war between the Primes and the Narakhans. And the role that Ambar and the other crests played in ending the conflict. I would also like to see a comic were Joy's parents share their own opinions with her and Drake on this matter. That said I hope that Joy's father and mother don't react with hostility toward Drake over him being a Narakhan. Like Carmesi did when Joy first introduced herself at her knight training facility. But then again I don't think Kayin and Grace are the type to hold a grudge on this matter.

Last edited:

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
This page is taking a darker turn.
Shit's about to get down!
Also,Male Resident Spirit! We finally see one after Digit,Phi and Era. Also will Ayah take a page out of Darth Mauls books and murder the people that want to help her? I hope not,cause that's one cute Owl Girl.
Also was that Wildebeest a Knight? He looks the part..

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
:D~!

Cute guy-spirit, would rub visors with.

Sorry that's the most immediately notable thing in this page to me.