1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Knighthood #55

Discussion in 'Chalo's Works' started by White Tiger, Apr 18, 2017.

1. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Joy's goin' home yall!

Now were gonna get some backstory on the Ravenhursts.

3. Dehan

Dehan Katbox Forum Member

( I literally shouted the following after reading this page) AH WHAT THEIR DONE WITH THE FIRE CLAN!!! NO MORE EMBER AND PYRO OR CARMESI NO BACK STORY ON THEM NO ROMANCE OR HOOK UPS NO NOTHING WE ARE FINISHED WITH THEM AT LEAST FOR NOW BOOO CHALO!!! Finish shout. I am also happy the story is moving forward and can wait to see Joy learn her clan ability and that her mother will be getting some spotlight time now which is great. I wonder what her parents will think of Drake. I bet the old is he your boyfriend question will get asked . Also nice to see Carmesi has a friendly warm, I suspect she would grow fond of Joy a while back and it appears she did. Also love Ember and Pyro outfits in the final panel si casual.​
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2017 ---
    Oh hang on I have more to say. First love the way Joy looks in the second panel, so cool. Second really wonder what power Pyro has, some kind of fire roar or something? Really cool

KarlSupreme likes this.
  4. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

I agree! Her abs are gorgeous!

16kindelbergerry likes this.
  5. Belvarius

Belvarius Katbox Forum Member

Hmmm, so Pyrro belches flames eh? Mental note: don't have him chug soda really fast!

Heh, okay that sillyness aside, it's interesting that she's going to go home for a bit to learn from her mother. Just dragging Drake along ought to make things interesting there! Then there's also possible interactions with her dad reviewing her training and maybe telling her some stories about his own knighthood journey and adventures. One other thing, iirc Joy's parents live in the U.S., somewhere in or near Boston so we might be seeing some humans in the background or as side characters. Might get to see Chalo try his hand at drawing some of Boston's landmark locations too. That parting shot from Carmesi also has me wondering if Ayah might try to take her next shot at Joy while she's visiting her family. That would really raise the stakes in this comic if that happens!

6. Urien Lævateinn

Urien Lævateinn Knight- Errant

I can't remember. Are they only limited to 1 power? Seems very restricting.

7. TheHunter

TheHunter Rebel

Personal Text:
    Stand up for what you believe in!
    Pyro be spit'n hot fire.

I'll see myself out.

8. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Global Moderator

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Wait a minute...Is the symbol on Pyro's shirt the Leaf Village symbol from Naruto? I ask as it so looks like it!
    That random observation aside, this is quite the interesting development as we've all heard from the various posts in the forums that Joy tends to spend more time with her dad than her mother.

9. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Well. Time for some family bonding!

Although it is said that Joy spent more time with Kayin,we could assume that she does spend some time with her mother Grace,but simply spends more of it with Kayin.
    Tho I do think she had some sweet moments with Grace. Maybe life lessons only a mother can understand?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  10. happyguy1

happyguy1 Katbox Forum Member

I'm looking forward to seeing drake's reaction after meeting Grace for the first time she is very beautiful. I would also like to see Joy show Kayin what she's learned in her time away from home by having another sparring match with him.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 6:41 AM