1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Kilani and dragons

Discussion in 'Razorfox's Works' started by Knight of laziness, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Knight of laziness

Knight of laziness New Member

After thinking I decide to ask here in the forum. What is your opinion about these events? Already evident that dragons took Kilani to Oscura. How Oscura respond to Kilani? Cinder and Kilani... Do they talk again? Lady Red will be questioned about tigers or something else Kilani? I just want to hear the full opinion of others about it. And poor Shie...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Oscura would most likely torture Kilani before killing her. All infront of her adoptive daughter.

As for Cinder. She might help maybe even help Eone help her to help Kilani escape after a few screws were tightened so Kilani isn't suicidal.

3. Knight of laziness

Knight of laziness New Member

I'm not sure that Cinder was so easy betray the queen and especially Lady Red. Queen Oscura ofcourse сertainly very angry lady, but not to the extent that would kill someone in front of her own daughter. I think if Queen Oscura sees that Kilani suicidal now she may be surprised by this and may ask about it. In this way between Oscura and Kilani begin talking and Oscura find interested details (it a good Oscura knows tiger language).

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  4. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

You know you may be right.

Oscura would want her to beg for mercy but she'll beg for death instead which is the opposite of what she wants.