1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Katbox Welcome Center

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BadXAsh, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Zero08

Zero08 New Member

Thanks Amp :D good to be here and im sure I'll have fun ^-^

2. W0lfmare

W0lfmare Webcomic artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Floof advocate, and enemy of complacency
    Welcome to the forums Zero!

3. Coyote Bongwater

Coyote Bongwater New Member

Hey there. My name is Coyote Bongwater (no relation)
    Don't really know much of anything about forums or forum-ing, but I've really been enjoying lots of Peter and Company on here and have been trying to get into some of the other comics as well.

Still thinking about making a comic one day but I have a lot I need to get out of the way for that to be a possibility.
    In time, maybe I will.
    Cheers! :gleeCurran:

4. Lemurvid

Lemurvid Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    Close to the Edge
    Welcome Mr Bongwater. Strangely, I've just been listening to Bongwater on the radio. They were rather good.

5. Coyote Bongwater

Hahaha.
    That's pretty nice. To tell you the truth, I doubt I've ever heard them, but now I definitely need to give their music a try.

6. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Salutations @Coyote Bongwater ! Welcome to the Katbox, home of some stellar comics and awesome people like you!
    I do hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Also...where is your avatar from? It looks...familiar for some reason.

7. Coyote Bongwater

:gleeKBNekonny: I'm glad you asked!
    I was browsing some lists of the worst facial piercings one fine day and came across this beauty.
    This man's (or possibly woman's) grace was so powerful I had to save the photo for various occasions, such as this!
    I would give you the link, but it's been blocked on my school computer since then... unfortunately...

MrAMP likes this.
  8. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Well welcome to the forums :D May you enjoy your stay, find a bunch of others to have fun with, and stay outta trouble :P

9. Sonata Dusk

Sonata Dusk New Member

good after noon name sonata and i love katbox las lindas rascals and project zero games that i like is mario sonic smash bros pokèmon and more and im welcome to katbox community

10. Eoin Godfrey

Eoin Godfrey Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    May the light shine through the shadows!
    Hi, it's very nice to meet you! I'm Eoin and I hope to start a webcomic very soon, it's a work in progress though.

11. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Welcome, Eoin!

12. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Welcome to the Katbox Eoin! I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and best of luck with your webcomic endeavours! Mind or embrace the crazy here, and don't be afraid to ask/comment/complain about anything you need! :gleeMihari:

13. Eoin Godfrey

Personal Text:
    Thank you very much and don't worry, I will tell you if I need anything! :heartKBNekonny:
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2016, Original Post Date: May 16, 2016 ---
    Thank you very much; I hope to make lots of friends when I'm here!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2016 ---
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am starting a webcomic soon; I'm just looking for an artist. Do you know where I can ask around?

14. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Sadly I do not, it's a very common question we here around here, and I get it a lot personally... :dropMihari: It's really hard to sell an artist on an idea that isn't your own without money involved, and generally there are more people wanting to start comics than there are artists willing to draw for them. :cryMihari: Still, I wish you the best of luck! :gleeMihari:

15. Eoin Godfrey

Personal Text:
    Thank you very much, I'm sure that I'll get someone somewhere to help me out.

16. Kieserry

Kieserry New Member

Hello I'm new to the forums but have been reading the comic for a couple of years now. also I am wondering what ever happened to the lesbian cat and the dice and daggers comic las Lindas was making?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  17. ID

ID The Katboss Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

I don't recall a lesbian cat but the D&D comic was canceled so that Chalo could focus on just making Knighthood.

18. Kieserry

Kieserry New Member

So what your telling me is chalo deleted the others and is only working on knighthood?

AAAAAAAW but those were good

Oh found what the lesbian cat comic is called... Learning curves

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017