Katbox Welcome Center

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Mar 8, 2016
Hey there. My name is Coyote Bongwater (no relation)
Don't really know much of anything about forums or forum-ing, but I've really been enjoying lots of Peter and Company on here and have been trying to get into some of the other comics as well.

Still thinking about making a comic one day but I have a lot I need to get out of the way for that to be a possibility.
In time, maybe I will.
Cheers! :gleeCurran:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Salutations @Coyote Bongwater ! Welcome to the Katbox, home of some stellar comics and awesome people like you!
I do hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Also...where is your avatar from? It looks...familiar for some reason.

Mar 8, 2016
:gleeKBNekonny: I'm glad you asked!
I was browsing some lists of the worst facial piercings one fine day and came across this beauty.
This man's (or possibly woman's) grace was so powerful I had to save the photo for various occasions, such as this!
I would give you the link, but it's been blocked on my school computer since then... unfortunately...

Jan 14, 2016
good after noon name sonata and i love katbox las lindas rascals and project zero games that i like is mario sonic smash bros pokèmon and more and im welcome to katbox community

Eoin Godfrey

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 15, 2016
Northern Ireland
Personal Text
May the light shine through the shadows!
Thank you very much and don't worry, I will tell you if I need anything! :heartKBNekonny:
[doublepost=1463426291,1463426244][/doublepost] Thank you very much; I hope to make lots of friends when I'm here!
[doublepost=1463747785][/doublepost]
Welcome to the Katbox Eoin! I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and best of luck with your webcomic endeavours! Mind or embrace the crazy here, and don't be afraid to ask/comment/complain about anything you need! :gleeMihari:
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am starting a webcomic soon; I'm just looking for an artist. Do you know where I can ask around?

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
The Katbox
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am starting a webcomic soon; I'm just looking for an artist. Do you know where I can ask around?
Sadly I do not, it's a very common question we here around here, and I get it a lot personally... :dropMihari: It's really hard to sell an artist on an idea that isn't your own without money involved, and generally there are more people wanting to start comics than there are artists willing to draw for them. :cryMihari: Still, I wish you the best of luck! :gleeMihari:

Eoin Godfrey

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 15, 2016
Northern Ireland
Personal Text
May the light shine through the shadows!
Sadly I do not, it's a very common question we here around here, and I get it a lot personally... :dropMihari: It's really hard to sell an artist on an idea that isn't your own without money involved, and generally there are more people wanting to start comics than there are artists willing to draw for them. :cryMihari: Still, I wish you the best of luck! :gleeMihari:
Thank you very much, I'm sure that I'll get someone somewhere to help me out.

Kieserry

Jul 26, 2017
Hello I'm new to the forums but have been reading the comic for a couple of years now. also I am wondering what ever happened to the lesbian cat and the dice and daggers comic las Lindas was making?

Last edited:

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
Hello I'm new to the forums but have been reading the comic for a couple of years now. also I am wondering what ever happened to the lesbian cat and the dice and daggers comic las Lindas was making?
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I don't recall a lesbian cat but the D&D comic was canceled so that Chalo could focus on just making Knighthood.

Kieserry

Jul 26, 2017
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I don't recall a lesbian cat but the D&D comic was canceled so that Chalo could focus on just making Knighthood.
So what your telling me is chalo deleted the others and is only working on knighthood?

AAAAAAAW but those were good

Oh found what the lesbian cat comic is called... Learning curves

Last edited: