Katbox Welcome Center

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
*peers in* Well this is certainly gonna be interesting..
I'm useless at forums so don't expect me to be uber-active but a lot of dorks I know seem to hang around this place and the local gargoyle population needs some boosting.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MISTY! Moar dorks!

Welcome to the forums bud! It's actually pretty awesome to see you at least pop in here :D

*~CandyStar~*

Katbox Forum Member
Mar 22, 2015
Personal Text
I <3 Katbox!!!!1
OMG OMG OMG... A Katbox artist talked to *~me~*... dreams really do come true!!!1 I am so honored 2 meet u

Mar 26, 2015
Personal Text
who cares.
Hello. I Just joined the forums after reading uberquest. I look forward to furring it up around here and having fun. Ill have to get use to how it all works around here so i apologies in advance for any messes i make. Ill explore some threads later today. Nice meeting you all.

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Floof advocate, and enemy of complacency
Welcome! We love new artists here. What comic do you draw?
I draw "Bloodline" which follows Ember and her siblings as they battle their demon heritage. The art is a bit rocky at the start, but I've been told the art improves quickly as the story has progresses. (bloodline. wolfmare. net)

I really impressed with the community here so far, everyone is so artistic ^^

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hello there @WOlfmare! Welcome to the KB Forums. I do hope you enjoy your stay.