Katbox Welcome Center

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Greetings Asrick. Welcome to our cozy corner of craziness on the interwebs that we call "home".

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Hello Hello! I am new here.
Well I guess I can start with a little introduction, I do comics and generally draw all the time and really, really don't mind crazy as it is my main source of inspiration.
And cute things. You can never have to many cute things. GET THE KITTIES! AN ADVENTURE OF FLUFFINESS AWAITS.
Which is exactly why my avatar is a supersimplified cartonney non-athro or anything drawing of myself. Fluffy.

Jul 5, 2014
There
Personal Text
Once you die, you're dead
Hello Hello! I am new here.
Well I guess I can start with a little introduction, I do comics and generally draw all the time and really, really don't mind crazy as it is my main source of inspiration.
And cute things. You can never have to many cute things. GET THE KITTIES! AN ADVENTURE OF FLUFFINESS AWAITS.
Which is exactly why my avatar is a supersimplified cartonney non-athro or anything drawing of myself. Fluffy.
Heeeey there. You might want to do your own post for it, but since you've made it here already:

Hello mister Cervelet
You like things fluffy like velvet
Well It's okay since we like them too
That's all I had to say... turu ru ru roo

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
SCIENCE!!!! .... oh, and welcomes n stuff, Cervelet. Also, I agree completely on cuteness and fuzzy things. Never enough of that.

BadXAsh

Social Whore...er I mean Butterfly
May 29, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Personal Text
You're no bunny til some bunny loves you.
Welcome to the Katbox Cervelet! That's a unique user name, where did you come by it? And if you have any questions like Mihari said, don't be afraid to ask!

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Cervelet is french for a part of the brain, and I used that as a name for one of my earliest mad scientists and than for the internets as a nickname.

Because of course. XD

Sooo... How do I get started here... What topic would you suggest?

Joey-Poey

Jan 7, 2015
So, been talking to Id a lot recently and felt like maybe I oughta show my face around here for once. Been reading LL since 2005 or thereabouts. I've glanced at some of the other comics though I don't follow them closely. And I used to read DMFA all the time though I've let it slip in the past couple years so I might try to catch up at some point.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
(Belated) Hello there @Cervelet !
Welcome to the KB Forums!!!
Also, nice avatar. For some reason, it reminds me of Cousin It.

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
So, been talking to Id a lot recently and felt like maybe I oughta show my face around here for once. Been reading LL since 2005 or thereabouts. I've glanced at some of the other comics though I don't follow them closely. And I used to read DMFA all the time though I've let it slip in the past couple years so I might try to catch up at some point.
Poey mah boiiiiii. Good to see you here!

Feb 28, 2015
Personal Text
We're not retreating. We're advancing toward future victories!
*peers in* Well this is certainly gonna be interesting..
I'm useless at forums so don't expect me to be uber-active but a lot of dorks I know seem to hang around this place and the local gargoyle population needs some boosting.

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
The Katbox
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
I'm useless at forums so don't expect me to be uber-active but a lot of dorks I know seem to hang around this place and the local gargoyle population needs some boosting.
Hehe, hi Misty, was wondering if you'd ever show up around here. My condolences! Err- I mean welcome! :gleeMihari:

Jul 5, 2014
There
Personal Text
Once you die, you're dead
Welcome :3
There's never gonna be too much gargoyles!