Katbox Welcome Center

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

BadXAsh

Social Media Whore...er I mean Butterfly
The Katbox
May 29, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Personal Text
You're no bunny til some bunny loves you.
Howdy all!

The name's BadXAsh, I've been coming to these forums for quite some time. We're a pretty tight knit community of folks who enjoy talking about our passion for these webcomics collected here under the Katbox roof, along with other things like; Games, Movies, Ideas, Cat videos, Ponies... etc.

If you're new to the forums why not drop a Hello here and introduce yourself! If you have any questions just ask, the community as a whole is pretty helpful, and we have a great staff of Forum mods!

Welcome to the Katbox, make sure to wipe your feet on the way out! :happyTaffy:

BadXAsh

The Katbox
May 29, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Personal Text
Either/Or think of this as the welcome center/ information booth. *Hands him a pamphlet* Enjoy your stay... :happyTaffy:

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
I've created a Rules and FAQ thread for reference that we can add too as time goes on, I've also referenced this thread as the starting point for a larger welcome thread. Altho, it's still very much recommended each person makes their own thread to ease introductions and archive them. People shifting through a huge thread can get cumbersome over time. We want introductions to be easy. :gleeMihari:

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
heyy bad ash!

man i miss our steam multiplayer games, i just dont get the opportunity to be up that late anymore... (your times in l4d2 were 4-5am for me) and i think those days are past now

this place has been 1 of 2 of my major forum haunts for a VERY long time now. the only time i was away was when i lost my pw and the old forum never sent the reset emails to my registered hotmail. *shrug* it just fixed itself after a while oddly enough.

I simply love this place and have loved being a part of it for so long and shared in viewing the lives of the comic chars, discussing them and discussing other topics and having fun. Or having arguements and fights! But all part of the experience of being here. and all looked back on fondly :3

i adore you all.

*claws all around*

Aitwo

Feb 16, 2013
Good Evening.

My name is Aitwo. I am a fan of Caribbean Blue and decided to join the forums mainly to enter the cool competitions that I have seen on occasion. ^__^ It is a pleasure to meet you all. ^__^

BadXAsh

The Katbox
May 29, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Personal Text
Hey Tenjen! Great to hear from you man! Don't worry about stayin up uber late. We'll play again I'm sure. So glad you've gotten the PW thing sorted out and that you're back!

Good to meet you Aitwo! Welcome, Come for the comics, stay for the Forums! hehehe

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
Well doesn't look like anybody's been here for a while, but with the off-chance I'm not breaking any rules;

Hello, recently began reading and enjoying some of the webcomics provided by katbox and since forums are pretty alright I figured why not. Hope I don't come off negatively to anyone

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
I think I've read/am reading all of them aside from iMew and Draconia Chronicles. Horrible feeling when you get to the newest comic but still want more.

Tundra

Jun 3, 2014
Why hello there! Funny story, I sorta stumbled upon this place by accident after reading "Two Kinds". I'm really pleasantly surprised about what i've found so far. LL has been BEAUTIFUL so far, as is Rascals, and even Caribbean Blue! (so far, gona get to the rest soon) there is so much good content floating around on the box.

I'm a proficient role-player due to some other communities which I am apart of, which once again I was delighted to find on the forums here. The people seem great, and best of all, a place where I can actually speak freely that i'm pretty fond of Neko, and furry content in general.

Eventually i'll get this profile setup completely, and perhaps I can get involved. Would be interesting in meeting some of you folk.

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
Welcome to the forums @Tundra !

As you've been told we hope you enjoy your stay, get to know some people, all that fun stuff. It's a great place here and I'm sure you'll be glad you stumbled upon it!

AsrickLore

Oct 5, 2014
Greetings all I am Asrick Lore of the planet Conora my people live above you....Literally*points up shouwing a planet above* lol idk I just wanted to do something random, But seriously though a pleasure to meet you all.