Katbox Taco Tuesday

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
Tonight: a soft taco and fiery doritos taco from Taco Bell as part of dinner. I might have also convinced a friend to drive me to Taco Bell every Tuesday.

Curran

ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Washington
I stand for no man's law, and I made tacos TONIGHT for dinner.

Fresh grated cheese, lean beef with Mrs. Renfro's mild spicy salsa for filling.

TACO TMONDAY

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
You guys I dont know if we should be posting in the Taco Tuesday thread when it's not Tuesday.

T̷̳͔͍̘͙̲͔h͙͙̗̣e̜ ̗͜ͅs͘i̛̖͈͚͇̹e̴s̗̻̰̤t͚͘a̖̙͞ ̷̻̖̤̮̳to̯̯m̛͈̩͇̱̲̹̜b̧̼̘ ̮̱̞̜̟̺s̝̭̺͚̹t̻̘i̪̻̦̟̼̯r̩̗̮̫s̝̥͖̗̳͔.̛̪̞̦͚.̭͖.͚͇̀

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
On a less silly note, I plan to have Veggie Taco Chili for dinner tonight. Here's a recipe if you want to try it too!

1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 large can Muir Glen Roasted Tomatoes (Diced)
1 can mild green chilies
1 tsp. canned or fresh jalapenos
2 Cups Vegetable Broth
1 Cup Water
1 Tbsp. Cumin
1 Tbsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Sea Salt
2 tsp. Pepper
1 clove fresh minced garlic
2 stalks fresh parsley ( I had frozen from our garden last year)

In a large pot add all ingredients and cook until heated through thoroughly about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently.

Easily Serves 4, served with Mary's Gone flax crackers