Katbox outage incoming

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
I would have preferred to find this announcement on the front page of the site, not having to dig deep into the forums.

Please put something on the home page because I doubt I'm the first to just think katbox.net became abandoned, with a picture of a potted plant replacing every single comic I came here for.
Done.

There was an announcement on the front page but you had to scroll down to see it. I have gotten rid of the picture on the front page and updated it with an extended explanation of whats going on. I hope this is better for everyone.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Perfect! It’s great to see more comics getting back up online. I imagine that after the comics are online again, then the other work will be taken care of, such as restore the cast pages, the contact button on the navigation button, comic exchange links, and background image formatting.

Jan 10, 2017
Is it possible to see the comics that are online? If this is possible I don't know how :/
[doublepost=1485270933,1485270867][/doublepost]
Is it possible to see the comics that are online? If this is possible I don't know how :/
Ignore me I just rechecked the page you edited and saw the links.
[doublepost=1485271031][/doublepost]
Done.

There was an announcement on the front page but you had to scroll down to see it. I have gotten rid of the picture on the front page and updated it with an extended explanation of whats going on. I hope this is better for everyone.
I can get to most of the bonus comics after selecting the links on the front page. Such as BatB. I didn't think these were up yet.

Nov 14, 2016
Done.

That was exactly what I was hoping for, thank you.

Naldru

Nov 30, 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I'm glad to hear this ID as I loved the comic Breasts are the Best. :D I can't wait for it to be restored. ^-^
It seems to have been restored as part of the Las Lindas restore.

Just a point of clarification for those who may be confused. The status of the site is on the home page for http://katbox.net, not the pages for the individual comics. I know that it should be obvious, but this is the kind of thing that I have found will often be misunderstood. When you finally get the pages fixed, you might want to change the Home menu item on each comic to Katbox Home.

As the urologist said to the patient with kidney stones, "Eventually, this too shall pass." But it's still painful.

I added this to my previous post so that I didn't have a double post.

Last edited: