Katbox Discord

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Feb 27, 2018
So, Uh, Where do i make a ban appeal? I was banned, basically without warning, for posting This Image in the 18+ chat. MoonlitCaitlyn responded with a "no" And I asked why, since, besides it being a polandball, I didn't really see it being "political". At most, I expected a verbal warning and the photo deleted. I got banned for it, and am very upset, as this was one of the few servers I had where I thought at least some of the occupants liked me.
I understand that politics is a banned subject.

What I don't really get is how the comic is political. it makes fun of culture, but it has nothing to do with political decisions.

Last edited:

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
F-Frost was harassing Des? I never saw that... I was wondering where he went.
No. The original posts were deleted but I was talking to another person.

So, Uh, Where do i make a ban appeal? I was banned, basically without warning, for posting This Image in the 18+ chat. MoonlitCaitlyn responded with a "no" And I asked why, since, besides it being a polandball, I didn't really see it being "political". At most, I expected a verbal warning and the photo deleted. I got banned for it, and am very upset, as this was one of the few servers I had where I thought at least some of the occupants liked me.
I understand that politics is a banned subject.

What I don't really get is how the comic is political. it makes fun of culture, but it has nothing to do with political decisions.
You weren't banned for one thing. You were banned after many warnings by staff for various behavioral issues over weeks and this was the last straw for the mods. As of now I'm not going to entertain an appeal. You may stay here on the forums if you like but for now the discord is off limits.

Feb 27, 2018
No. The original posts were deleted but I was talking to another person.

You weren't banned for one thing. You were banned after many warnings by staff for various behavioral issues over weeks and this was the last straw for the mods. As of now I'm not going to entertain an appeal. You may stay here on the forums if you like but for now the discord is off limits.
Hey, it's been a couple of months... I've gotten better at censoring myself and going to different servers for different things... It would be nice to come back :c

PVNIC!

Dec 9, 2017
Personal Text
Add On Discord: PVNIC!7548
Can I get an appeal then? It's only nice if you could consider. If not, then I understand why.

PVNIC!

Dec 9, 2017
Personal Text
Add On Discord: PVNIC!7548
Looks like I've been either kicked or banned. I don't care anyways. I'm never on, so meh.