1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're putting the spotlight on great community members! First person to be recognized for their effort: MrAMP!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Katbox Community Spotlight: MrAMP

Discussion in 'The Katbox News Network' started by ID, May 24, 2017.

1. ID

ID The Katboss Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    This is something that I meant to do back at the beginning of the year... yeah. Stuff happened.

With a community like our it's important for us to take the time to recognize and spotlight the people who have made an extra special contribution to helping the Katbox get bigger, better, stronger. This is something I'd like to start doing, and there's really no better person to kick this off with than our very own @MrAMP .

Using his expertise in research and finances MrAMP has been a huge help to the Katbox. When I took over he advised me on the business structure of what would become Katbox Limited LLC. He's advised multiple members of finance and taxes. When Patreon had the massive confusion over European VAT he was there contacting Patreon and actually working with them to clear things up. When I finally had to sit down and do the Katbox's taxes, mad with stress, he was there despite being neck deep with his own job.

MrAMP has also contributed to numerous creative endeavors, helped with tables at conventions, and helps @SageStrike2 with his side comic I Now Pronounce You. Fans like MrAMP are a treasure, and I am proud to have him with us and to call him a friend.

This won't be the only one of these I do, a lot of you out there who have been with us for a long time deserve some love. But for now I think MrAMP deserves some, and a neat banner.

Rock-Scar, MrAMP, jacobc62 and 7 others like this.
  2. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    *Currently at MegaCon down in Florida and don't have my laptop.*
    WOW! This is a huge honor. Thank you so much for the kind words and nifty new yellow banner.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2017, Original Post Date: May 25, 2017 ---
    And finally home and done with a ton of errands for the day before I head back to work tomorrow.

But in all due seriousness, I personally want to thank you all for this. I've been here since 2011 and have had a bast hanging out with cool folks like you, all of you. Keep the Katbox awesome.

Darth Dies and Ironfoot like this.