Katbox Comic Dubs

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
An offshoot of this thread. Every so often in the past, there have been contests where forumites were invited to change the dialogue of Katbox comics. It's been awhile since we had one of those contests... but why wait? In the thread linked to above, Ironfoot suggests we "Get each comic without dialogue and let people go nuts," and I, for one, am all for it. So go ahead and have it! I've blanked the latest Las Lindas for your convenience.

Neku villiers

Geecku victim 7024
Apr 27, 2013
Over there!
Personal Text
Steampunk for the wins!!
New girl: yip!!! Falcooooon....
Pawnch!!!!

Miles: falcon punching is not permitted here, miss.[DOUBLEPOST=1370020669,1370019772][/DOUBLEPOST]New girl:Oh. How about hadouken?
Miles: no special attack of any kind is allowed here.

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
[DOUBLEPOST=1370519360,1370519105][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1370519396][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1370519536][/DOUBLEPOST]

a bit off topic with this one, but its got funny, so it counts? :dropNekoNekonny:[DOUBLEPOST=1370519710][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok, one more...[DOUBLEPOST=1370519808][/DOUBLEPOST]

Kinda like a Dub? <not sure>[DOUBLEPOST=1370519943][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1370520005][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1370520019][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1370520121][/DOUBLEPOST]

More like an edit than a dub, but still...[DOUBLEPOST=1370520184][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1370520239][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ah, Mandy's hairstyles... XD[DOUBLEPOST=1370520299][/DOUBLEPOST]

DO EEEETTT!!!! DO EET NAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1370520490][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ah Jeso... I miss that guy XD[DOUBLEPOST=1370520743][/DOUBLEPOST]

It fits so well XD[DOUBLEPOST=1370521235][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1370521488][/DOUBLEPOST]

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
And here's this week's LL page. If nobody makes anything from this one I'm going to be so disappointed in you all.

[DOUBLEPOST=1370657056,1370546141][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to dedicate this next one to Chess and Dice and the fungus. For those of you who weren't here in 2009, there was this comic called "Running Wild" that, uh... well...

Also, the English language has two approved spellings of the word "canceled," and I used both of them here by accident.

Last edited:

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
And here's this week's LL page. If nobody makes anything from this one I'm going to be so disappointed in you all.

OST=1370657056,1370546141][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to dedicate this next one to Chess and Dice and the fungus. For those of you who weren't here in 2009, there was this comic called "Running Wild" that, uh... well...

Also, the English language has two approved spellings of the word "canceled," and I used both of them here by accident.

From that one strip, it looked pretty good,

All these comics going and pulling a firefly on us :P

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hello everybody!!!

My apologies if this was an unusual resurrection of this thread, but I didn't want to go ahead and create a new thread if this one was alright.

This comic dub was inspired in part to the recent page (Page 35) of Learning Curves and an interesting conversation that started on Nekonny's Live Stream about all the recent "Purrying" activities on the KB. So I hope you all enjoy this comic dub. Special thanks for the Draconia Chronicles, Knuckle Up, Swash Buckle, Rascals, Las Lindas, and Caribbean Blue.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go ahead and hide in my state and city approved tornado shelter as an OC that actually saw this would kill me in the most inhumane manner possible, especially Rachel as she's clearly biting Miles on the neck.

Because Photoshop can do anything...ANYTHING!!! XD

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/227572312/PURRR...GY.jpg

Yeah...sorry about the low resolution image...seems like PhotoBucket strikes yet again.

Last edited:

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
Yeah...sorry about the low resolution image...seems like PhotoBucket strikes yet again.
There's actually a workaround for that. Appending "~original" to the file name (after the file extension) will show a file at its upload size. Usually. For some reason it isn't working here when I tried it with this picture. It did work for all the pictures I uploaded above, both PNGs and JPEGs, so I confess I don't know why it doesn't work for you.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
*Pops out from bunker*
Oh hey, I'm still alive. HURRAH!!!

There's actually a workaround for that. Appending "~original" to the file name (after the file extension) will show a file at its upload size. Usually. For some reason it isn't working here when I tried it with this picture. It did work for all the pictures I uploaded above, both PNGs and JPEGs, so I confess I don't know why it doesn't work for you.
Yeah, I was looking over their stuff. Turns out that Photobucket tends to reduce the size of images that are over X amounts of pixels. So I dropped them for DropBox.
Very nice, What rascals strips are those?
Strips #103 through #106.

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
*Pops out from bunker*
Oh hey, I'm still alive. HURRAH!!!

Yeah, I was looking over their stuff. Turns out that Photobucket tends to reduce the size of images that are over X amounts of pixels. So I dropped them for DropBox.

Strips #103 through #106.
Understandable. Do you have a full-sized copy of the image? I couldn't read the smaller text, and I'm very curious.