Art Just some of the Tumblr fun.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
finally a good medium with which i can noticeably say, how hilarious all of these were.

like goddamn funny.

Regulos

Forum Lurker
May 18, 2011
New Mexico
Personal Text
My worst fear is probably being a giraffe with a sore throat.
Just noticed that in the 2nd one her bikini is the Texas state flag. :amazeCurran:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
For the first one...
I didn't know that The Eye was having a wet t-shirt contest. XD

For the second one...
Sitala is not amused with her own tail. XD

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I really, REALLY love the Green Queen of Fanfolia !!
Not only because of the awesome green hair (my fave color)... but that coffee mug !!!! *squeeee!!!*

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
*On the first piece*
Well, I guess we all know what the Queen of Fanfolia's favorite color is now. XD
Also, it seems that bunny has a very fine tushy. XD

*On the second piece*
I'm really impressed with...well, everything on this one. The pose, the stare, and of course the rendering!!!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
*Looks at the question and response.*
:pointsSnowman: Is...Is she eating some kind of cockroach?
:crySnowman: EWWWWWWW
:happySnowman: She's still hot though. XD

Kidding aside, I must say that I'm rather intrigued with the exaggerated size on the bug and cheeks.

Ramza Ydoc

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
California
Personal Text
Mostly machine
It's got that real dusty saloon look to it. Can almost smell the dirt and leather. Oh, and I'll take whatever is in that skull and cross bones bottle. Probably some killer gin!

:grinTinaW: Hit the bartender... Who, me?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Well, I guess Tina has a different definition for "hitting on someone." :furyTinaW:
Seriously though, that's one interesting disguise to get some info. Might be useful in other bounties. XD