I've moved to Texas! Yeehaw!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

wrytergirl

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 23, 2008
Sioux Falls
www.furaffinity.net
So this month, I made a big change in my life: I moved to Texas to be with my boyfriend! Yep, I'm a Texan now. Still trying to get the last few things into our rental house (yay, house!), but for the most part, everything is settled in. And I'm not sure if my bf wants me to mention this, but he's also a Katbox forum member! Believe it or not, we actually met here on the forums waaaay back in 2008, when I first joined. We started talking a bit more in 2009, and then made things official bf/gf in Sept of that year.
As for where in Texas we are, it's in the southeast part of the state, a bit northwest of Houston. My bf is teaching classes for the fall semester at Prairie View A&M University, which is super exciting! I know I'm not exactly all that active on the forum (or really on the Discord server for that matter), but I'm gonna try and pop in every so often and comment on stuff. But yeah, just wanted to give y'all an update on things.