(INTEREST CHECK) The Wild Kingdoms: Aftermath.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Loke

King of Kings
Sep 27, 2011
Not your business
johanneshewley.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Just believe in me
Let's go to the chase, many of us still want to make our own name in the Dungeons and Dames setting and many of us still want to play with the "Word" format which I'd like to call "Skill progression" format the Wild Kingdoms RP multiple threads has been using since the day it started... and since I bet there is enough interest for this to keep going (Even if the characters of the comic themselves are missing) then why not taking this to life again.
Some one had to do it right?
So without further due I have some things to ask first.

1. WE NEED A DM. Yep, you read right, the Wild Kingdoms URGES a DM who's willing to do what a DM does, everyone thanks our dear @Zoie Falcona and of course the original Dungeon Master @SoulKat for their interest, patience but most importantly the great effort they've put into giving us a solid RP system as well as an interesting storyline to keep things fresh and going... we also understand they have enough occupations to keep their hands and minds full so this is a call for anyone who's got the interest on doing this hard job to... well... DO IT!

2. Story... which one?. The Wild Kingdoms has had a good ammount of storylines, only one of them was left in some sort of cliffhanger and that's something we can either use or reboot the whole thing.
Honestly I do not have the nerve to solve this myself for I cannot speak for all of you, take it as an invitation to discuss this matter.

So those where my concerns, now to the important matter:

THE WILD KINGDOMS NEEDS YOU!
(IMG) Uncle Scarrn pointing (/img)
Are you interested on bringing the Wild Kingdoms back to life? This is your chance!
Sign now with an old school "HELL YEAH!" down there and make your dream come true!
Want to play among the bravest of them all? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?
SIGN NOW!

I'll see you there! Loke, OUT!

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif i can actually get in, Maybe. I couldn't possibly hope to DM though. I'd also like advice on who to bring in (As player charachter) of my "cast"

Last edited:

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Nice! I love the Wild Kingdom world SoulKat created, and I had a blast playing in SK's and Zoie's campaigns!

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to sit this one out due to my schedule being crazy at the moment, so ol' Scarrn will have to watch from the sidelines for now. Have fun, laddies!

Loke

King of Kings
Sep 27, 2011
Not your business
Personal Text
Just believe in me
Alright, as for today I declare this thread as a complete success!
Thanks to @showzilla, @Aeri, @TheGentleman and @Zenchi Raven. As well as my good ol' friend to whom I... enough of formalities, Scaaaaarn! I will miss you buddy!!
*wipes a tear from his eye* ENOUGH. Show, Aeri, Gentleman, Zenchi all in straight line.
*Poses like Satsuki Kiryuin*
From this moment until that of the end of our adventure, I THE BIG BAD WOLF LOKE LOTHBROK will be your DM.
I expect your Character Page posted at the WILD KINGDOMS: UPRISING OOC Thread.
New aditions to the Skill progression system will be discussed HERE as well as the new story we will be participating at.
ENOUGH TALK.
LET'S ROCK....

The Story: As you saw I didn't use the name "Aftermath" This time I'm calling it Uprising since I don't really know where Zoie wanted the story to go.
I'm planning to give some sort of twist to Zoie's wild kingdoms story line which would take us 3 years after the battle against the General Amarion's forces.
Here is where the thing gets complicated, I want to give you guys the freedom to choose if you want to be part of Tila's Silver Leaf guild or not.

Last edited:

Loke

King of Kings
Sep 27, 2011
Not your business
Personal Text
Just believe in me
There might be some confusion about the progression systems and the overall game setting... I'll leave this here
http://forums.katbox.net/threads/the-wild-kingdoms-game.8645/
The link that will take you to the first Wild Kingdoms RP. On the first page you will find information such as the setting and rules, I will post them once again once the title and story is solved