Comic iMew #12- Countdown

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Batalyko

Edge of the Cosmos
Dec 8, 2009
Texas
Personal Text
Most rubbery noodle in the West
Mayhem: I'm a housecat, chewin' on yur charger cord.......*nom nom nom snap*.......and now you realize you're next to screwed.
Allstate, now provides insurance for all handheld electronic devices. Because that's Allstate's stand.....Are you in good hands?
Edgeworth: Yeah...and be protected from mayhem....like me. :D

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
she can get that fixed i think, just need someone with basics in electronics and wiring. Or maybe a shop with a bunch of different chargers and one fits into it. Well maybe. They might end up wasting time looking for it though.

And indeed everything on the table is fair game! Why i just found some oddly shaped red cylinders in the katbox lounge and URK

*firework sparks begin to fire out both ends of lynx kitteh, making him spin wildly*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

*becomes airborne and smashes out through a window*

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
[quote author=Captain Video link=topic=6461.msg159125#msg159125 date=1285906789]
Huh, is iMew just a one-arc short story or is this open-ended?
[/quote]

I would probably place it in the short story category. At first I had a 50 page comic in mind, but it may extend a bit beyond that.

88mmNeko (which I will get to eventually), is scripted at somewhere around 30 pages.

she can get that fixed i think, just need someone with basics in electronics and wiring. Or maybe a shop with a bunch of different chargers and one fits into it. Well maybe. They might end up wasting time looking for it though.

And indeed everything on the table is fair game! Why i just found some oddly shaped red cylinders in the katbox lounge and URK

*firework sparks begin to fire out both ends of lynx kitteh, making him spin wildly*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

*becomes airborne and smashes out through a window*
True, it is a easy thing to fix with some knowledge in electronic. I propose they do trial and error until the batteries are low then they stop and search for something that can fix it. If they manage to fix her before to drain the battery dry, there no need for a replacement.

Je doute qu'elle va vouloir l'utilisé après.

S.P.P.

Slaughts

Forum Field Marshal
Gallery Volunteer
Apr 21, 2007
Bowling Green, KY
I imagine the cat has the same voice as the english VA for the cat in KiKi's Delivery Service.
Phil Hartmann, what a guy :cryMora:

But yeah, Sammie is really in the crapper right now. I mean we may point and laugh at the experience of her turning into a neko, but damn that would be a overly traumatic experience for us personally. Not to mention having to feel the clock ticking every second would certainly add more stress on her mind.

Then again, I guess it's karma coming to her. Don't buy knock-offs or questionable copies of real products :steamedSunJi:

Unico

Devil on Your Shoulder
Oct 15, 2007
Personal Text
This text is very personal to me.
[quote author=Captain Video link=topic=6461.msg159334#msg159334 date=1286169360]
I don't think any one of these people is electrically trained. Time to call an expert! :heartMiles:
[/quote]

I bet one of those snowmen are skilled enough to do it. :gleeSnowman:

In fact, they should make a guest appearance. They're mysterious creatures with no sense of public decency!

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
I bet one of those snowmen are skilled enough to do it. :gleeSnowman:

In fact, they should make a guest appearance. They're mysterious creatures with no sense of public decency!
:deathAlice: Putsomedamnclothesonjeez!

No, they're going to need somebody who actually has fingers, rather than arms that just taper to points. Miles is still their best bet.

Apr 11, 2010
I'm someone who always thinks up voices for the characters in a comic. Only reading this page did i realize that I read Eddie In my own voice.

Is it bad that out of all the characters in all the Katbox comics I apparently relate with that cat?

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
I'm someone who always thinks up voices for the characters in a comic. Only reading this page did i realize that I read Eddie In my own voice.

Is it bad that out of all the characters in all the Katbox comics I apparently relate with that cat?
Depends. Are you yourself a cat?