Resolved I'm getting a virus alert from Avast and a blank page when trying to access the discord server in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Status
Not open for further replies.

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
You're getting this accessing what?
The virus alert has happened when I've tried to access the link to discord sever directly form the main index page of the website. And when I've tried to access the link to the discord sever directly from the forum as well. Sorry, I should have been more transparent in explaining this issue.

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
I think your Avast is false-flagging the links since they call external web apps to run (discord) and that's what is triggering it, I can't speak for the other site, but ours is perfectly safe, and dozens of people have used it without issue.

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
^Thanks for the reply and you might be right about Avast false flagging the links in question I recently switched back over to AVG for my primary security software due to a little adware episode on my mac -_-' Thankfully I haven't had any issues since then. You can go ahead and lock this thread now. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.