Comic Highlights from "Ask Captain Cheng"

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
Now I'm wondering if keelhauling is better or worse in space. On the one hand you don't have the waves to worry about, but on the other, you'll be right next to the engines. Hmm.
Waves weren't the issue. The three biggest concerns were oxygen, the line breaking, and the barnacles on the underside of the ship. Optimistically, the last could be expected to give the hapless victim some nasty gashes. In a worst case scenario, they could lose a limb or even their head.

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
The Katbox
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
Waves weren't the issue. The three biggest concerns were oxygen, the line breaking, and the barnacles on the underside of the ship. Optimistically, the last could be expected to give the hapless victim some nasty gashes. In a worst case scenario, they could lose a limb or even their head.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Update #1:
HOLY COW! Everyone on the Katbox must be really super excited about sleepovers just like Sarah is. :XDSarah:

Update #2:
:gleeSnowman: To be fair, she is a pretty lady...
:shadesSnowman: A pretty SEXY lady!
:pointsRexley: Run...
:squintSnowman: But--
:furyRexley: JUST RUN MAN!!!

Update #3:
Well, that stinks. Having to wash your stuff before you go to bed is a real drag.

Update #4:
#HatFail :cryBoris:

Updatean.png
Wait...so she's not a ghost?

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Oh, and don't forget the sharks that would often trail behind a ship in those times, looking for scraps that were so often tossed overboard.

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
The Katbox
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
Oh, and don't forget the sharks that would often trail behind a ship in those times, looking for scraps that were so often tossed overboard.
How would we test for those in space? Do we outfit regular sharks with reverse-scuba gear or are there special space sharks?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Oh, she's a ghost, alright. But she doesn't believe in ghosts.
:pointsSnowman: Wait a minute…she’s a ghost that doesn’t believe in ghosts.
:squintSnowman: Is this one of those weird paradoxes or something?

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
How would we test for those in space? Do we outfit regular sharks with reverse-scuba gear or are there special space sharks?
I was referring to the water-based sharks, of course. To test for space sharks you have to release clouds of ablative gas so you can see their laser beams.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
And here's the newest updates on the Ask Captain Cheng Tumblr!

Update #1
Johan's Dance.gif
On the plus side, Johan finally got a fully functioning hand. :furyKissefello:

Update #2
Chastity Belt.png
Seems like Rexley is now the omega and his hot sister is the alpha.
How...is it even comfortable to wear a chastity belt to bed?

Update #3
Musstaches.png
I personally would see a doctor on any of these mustaches and beards.

Update #4
Protection.png
It seems like Rexley only cares about the person's protection.

Update #5
Hook Up.png
Boris is not amused! :furyBoris:
To be fair, he could solve this by simply eating Rexley. :reptilefuryBoris: :amazeRexley:

Update #6
Elemetns.png
Hm...I'm beginning to suspect that I creep Caroline out. :pointsCaroline:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
OH MY! Did Boris eat the all new Rule 63 Stevebury living biscuits? XD
But seriously though, this was freaking hilarious and creepy at the same time as it reminded me of the time that two puppies emerged from a turkey on Thanksgiving day. They weren't cooked in it mind you. They simply got up and went inside to eat the meat.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
OMGG! Molly looks so hot in that outfit!
*Insert an image of Mr. AMP getting kicked in the nuts.*
Totally…worth…the pain…

Dang! I guess space travel must really be relaxed as I thought there would be some law about drinking while piloting. XD

Well, the way that Caroline said that makes me feel like she’s either going to try to experiment on him via a dissection or seduce him into bearing her some kind of fox-lynx hybrid child.

And man, some of these other ones were hilarious, especially about Captain Cheng possibly killing someone for tea, her obvious tea obsession, the fact that she’s married, and of course my personal favorite…

celiss.png
[doublepost=1469156717,1467942282][/doublepost] tumblr_inline_oa9yv0iZ581r1apt4_500.jpg
Captain Cheng sure does have one big head!
[doublepost=1473301197][/doublepost] tumblr_inline_oazspuJHi61r1apt4_500.png
Well…someone isn’t too happy about doing taxes. But on the bright side, she can fill out more forms thanks to all those tentacles. XD