Comic Highlights from "Ask Captain Cheng"

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I think their Victorian dresses suit both of them better. And Caroline only dresses as a hipster because it's ironic. OH WAIT.
I must concur...
Although, now that I think about it, their new attire does resemble that of an all girl band that I know from college.

Feb 29, 2012
I personally didn't expect Cheng to have such a small "booty". From how I usually see her in her dress I expected it to be a bit bigger. But I guess the dress was covering it up.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
:gleeSnowman: Ladies, ladies, please. If you're going to venture into the realm of modern fashion you need somebody familiar with it to help you.

*5 hours and many shopping bags later*

:crySnowman: I wasn't volunteering, dang it!

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
So if a XXX-Large doesn't fit Cheng, I guess she's got one big booty >.>

(sorry, had to)
nay, a size 3 triple large. I believe its a real thing.

also Caroline looks AWESOME.

because lynx hipster.

I was a lynx before it was cool by the way.

Rock-Scar

The Sentient Sediment
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Now I desperately need a shirt that says "The Band You Never Heard Of"... though I don't think I would rock those "SCIENCE!" leggings as hard as Hipster Caroline. xD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Ah...I had no idea that Rexley was so alone and actually cared for everyone.:dropRexley:
:XDBoris: :pointsCaroline: :heartCheng: :heartKissefello: :heartMary: :winkParvani: GROUP HUG!!!!
:amazeRexley: GAHHH!!!
:gleeRexley: Thankie maties.

Please note that Mr. AMP has no idea how to speak pirate and/or Frency. We apologize for Rexley's last sentence.[DOUBLEPOST=1413951715,1412647045][/DOUBLEPOST] Post #1.png
Post #2.png

:squintSnowman: And on this day, the KatBox was introduced to KatBox Enemy No. Three...
:gleeSnowman: First, we have Censor Slug...
:handsomeSnowman: Then, we have Censor Pancake...
:happySnowman: And now, we have Censor Sheet...
:furySnowman: Curse you censorship...CURSE YOU!!! *Shakes fists in rage*

I will say that Parvani does seem to be working that outfit quite well. :zenParvani:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
She's certainly dressed for a spaghetti Western.
Ah yes...the Spaghetti Western. That was a good time in my youth when we all got together and did the Hoedown before we ate our body weight in spaghetti and meatballs. It was magical time where we could spend with our families and pass out in pain and agony. Good times...good times...
:gleeCaroline: Father, look! I've crafted a pun!
:amazeBoris: EGADS!!!
:gleeBoris: You're right! It is a pun.
:cryBoris: *Sniff* I'm so proud of you.
:amazeCaroline: GAH!!!
:furyCaroline: Why are you hugging me!? I don't understand!?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Squid Makeup.png
The Random Comment
:amazeSnowman: WOOZAH!!!
:handsomeSnowman: Well, a certain someone looks kissable.
:amazeMary: :heartMary: *Starts to wrap tentacles around Mr. AMP*
:amazeSnowman: This isn't what I meant...THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT!!!
:crySnowman: Someone please help me...
:gleeKissefello: *Looks on as he continues to eat his apple.*

I must say that I'm rather surprised with the amount of makeup on her. Very...interesting.