Hi...um...hug?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Sep 26, 2018
Hi my name is Tyler. I come from oklahoma usa. I have been around, but never really introduced myself due to my laziness i am just now getting to it.. I am a fledgling artist started this February and am now working on my own comic. I really like hugs. I play games on pc and watch anime. I hope i can get to know you guys better!

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Welcome to the forums! *hugs*

What kinda games ya like? Also, name a few favorite anime, cuz I'm curious and also love anime. Altho lately I'm much more into manga and LN's.

Sep 26, 2018
Welcome to the forums! *hugs*

What kinda games ya like? Also, name a few favorite anime, cuz I'm curious and also love anime. Altho lately I'm much more into manga and LN's.
i switch between destiny, elder scrolls online, and dead by daylight atm, favorite anime by far is Trigun coming in second id have to say Fma brotherhood, other than that ill watch pretty much anything in anime i rarely watch normal stuff anymore. I've been meaning to delve into the manga side a bit more just haven't really had the time

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Man, I'm getting terrible about checking this place these days! Since it's October a bit of necromancy should be okay! XD Anywho, welcome to the Katbox, and I do hope you enjoy your stay!