1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, Everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Blue Fox, Feb 27, 2017.

1. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

*insert pic of Doctor Nick from The Simpsons here*

So I found out about Las Lindas from Youtube of all places...a Youtuber...(I won't name names in case that's a no-no around here)...recently admitted they'd followed it for a while and liked it for the story and not so much for the furry characters involved...hey, we all have our preferences.

I've already been following a fair few other good furry comics for a while so I figured I'd give this one a try...and holy moley...such storylines...much complex...very web...wow...
    ...and so many unanswered questions that make me want to keep reading...by the time one question gets answered, about a dozen more have popped up!

...I wanted to check out the gallery tab to see if there was some cool fanart to admire, but got an error message saying the requested page could not be found...then I noticed I was on a message board...I frequent a bunch of message boards and love talking to people on them...so I decided, hey, why not join?

So here I am.

Anything you want to know? Just ask. I won't bite...hard.

2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Welcome to KB my Dear Blue Fox!
    Don't just stick with LL,Try some more of our great comics!

3. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

I had a feeling there might be more than LL since these forums are called the Katbox community forums and not the LL fan forums or something.

4. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

I believe the mayority of us are here souly cause of LL.
    But I do recomend you visit our other comics (the ones that are back online that is)

5. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

Yeah, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the bulk of the users here are coz of LL.

I'll have a nosey and see if any of the other comics grip me.

6. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

7. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

Heh. I had a look. The Eye of Ramalach looks interesting, as does Rascals. I'll play catch up with those sometime in the future.

8. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Welcome, and just so you know (if it wasn't clear on the front page), the site is undergoing a lot of maintenance after a mail server virus, so we're not quite back up to 100% just yet.

9. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

Yeah, I saw that. Stupid viruses get friggin' everywhere, eh?

10. Urien Lævateinn

Urien Lævateinn Knight- Errant

Welcome to the forum. I came here not initially for Las Lindas, but because of Yosh! After it joined they joined the Katbox roster.

(Side note: my phone knows what the Katbox is for autocorrect.)

11. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Hello and welcome to the Katbox, glad to hear you are enjoying the comics thus far! I do hope you enjoy your stay here and aren't a stranger, and should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

12. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Global Moderator

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Salutations @The Blue Fox ! Welcome to the Katbox Forums. I do sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and hope you check out Artist Alley to join in on the comic discussions and then the Community Works for the fan art and fan fictions.

13. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll be sure to have a nosey round and see what discussions I feel I can join in on.

14. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Hmm.... Rabbits and Foxes don't always get along so well... but there are always exceptions to the rules.

Welcome to the wonders of the KB!!

15. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

May I point you to the dirrection of Zootopia?

16. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

Bahaha. XD Yeah, Zootopia is my favourite animated movie. There were concerns Disney had lost their touch and weren't putting anything good out...you know what Disney did? Came out swinging.

BOOM Wreck It Ralph

BOOM Zootopia

17. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    I did say there are exceptions to the rules, you know.

18. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

I thought you were referencing you and our Blue new Fox friend over here.

Hoppy likes this.
  19. The Blue Fox

The Blue Fox New Member

Why not both? *insert pic of Zoidberg here*

20. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

Welcome Blue Fox. Hope you enjoy it here ^.^