Hello Everyone!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Who is but the form, following the function of what... but what the heck am I?!

I'm sure there are a million other jokes, but I'll cut to the chase. My name is Alex, or Anansi if we're using webnames. I'm a self-taught artist/writer looking to improve on my craft and eventually make comics for publishing. Its an honor to be here and I am looking forward to learning and getting along with everyone!

Now I'm off to the Land of Nowhere, beyond the Valley of Somewhere, that's just before the Jungle of Neither-here-nor-there.

Feb 29, 2012
Welcome to the forum.

On discord you mentioned being in an MTG tournament. You mean the prerelease for amonkhet?
Also, why are all the interesting discussions happening when I'm asleep?

Welcome to KB.

Which comics are your favourite I wonder
Hard to choose a favorite, though the ones Ive followed the longest are Draconia Chronicles, Las Lindas, and Rascals
[doublepost=1492962056,1492961953][/doublepost]
Welcome to the forum.

On discord you mentioned being in an MTG tournament. You mean the prerelease for amonkhet?
Also, why are all the interesting discussions happening when I'm asleep?
The very same. It was a lot of fun. lol and who kows why that is, but it would be fun to chat with you when your online

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Salutations there @Anansi_Dragon ! Welcome to the Katbox, home to some fantastic artists and friendly folks. Feel free to join in on the comic discussions over at Artist Alley and then post or read some sweet fan art and fan fictions over at Community Center.

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
The Katbox
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Hello and welcome to the Katbox, I do hope you enjoy your stay, and aren't a stranger around here. Mind or embrace the crazy- whichever suits your fancy, and should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!