1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DarkGoddess, Jan 10, 2017.

1. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

I have been coming to read the comics for quite a long while however I never joined the forums until now. :) I want to thank the artists and author for all of their hard work on them over the years. Also wanted to say hiiii to all the forum members ^.^ . Hiiiiiiiiiiii

2. Urien Lævateinn

Urien Lævateinn Knight- Errant

Welcome to the forum. Sorry if it's a bit of a mess. Mihari is busy fixing it.

3. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

Its fine and I understand the situation :) .

4. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Welcome to KB!
    Appologies for the rather large mess...

5. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

Thanks its fine :D

6. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Welcome to the Katbox, I do appologize for the mess, but none the less hope you enjoy your stay! Don't be a stranger, and should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

7. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Welcome to our... well, here... and I just want to say one thing right away.

I didn't do it.
    *hops away*

8. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

Thank you for the welcomes :D I hope I do enjoy my stay.

9. Meijin_Sigma

Meijin_Sigma Katbox Forum Member

I think you will it's a pretty good hangout.

10. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Salutations there @DarkGoddess! Welcome to the Katbox! I do so hope you enjoy your stay with some amazing folks and stellar new friends that you will surely make here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, while you’re here, please stop on by Artist Alley to check out the comic discussions and the Community Works for some stellar fan art and fan fictions.

11. DarkGoddess

DarkGoddess New Member

Will do :D

12. DemonGirlPixie

DemonGirlPixie Katbox Forum Member

Hiyas and welcome to KB forum! please enjoy your stay and ask LOTs of questions and stuff.