Guns, Swords, Cynical, and Apolitical attitude what could go wrong?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Sep 2, 2016
Hello fellow furries, my name is SupressorLover. A little rush down history lesson for you all.

I have been a lurker on this comic scene since 2009. I read all of your comics, I read all of your memoirs, your hopes, your crazy life moments, and Chalo doing what Chalo does in the sense of delaying Las Lindas. Been around the net since 2005, practically 20 now. Getting close to 21.

"What gender are you?"
Man.

"Okay, why do you call yourself a supressorlover? Guns are bad mkay?"
It's actually based on a little gaming story, Metal Gear Solid 2 in the Plant Saga where it was extremely hard to find a suppressor for the SOCOM Pistol. It took me til I basically had to go towards Shell 1 Core 1F and pretty much find the said suppressor. That and in Metal Gear Solid 3 to V, Suppressors have a limited amount of use for your weaponery and Stealth is very important unless you want to see Game Over or Mission Failed constantly in all of Hideo Kojima's games involving the MG series. So hence the name, Suppressorlover.

"Anything we should all know about?"

Yes, I will basically say anything that's on my mind when it comes to comics and in general really. Except here's a thing that differs from all: I have a filter and I'm not an ass about it. If I find the situation calls for my opinion, I'll let it loose. But if its too idiotic, I'll do us all a favor and actually be considerate with it.

So Smile Everyone!

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Hello and welcome to the Katbox forums! I do hope you enjoy your stay with us and aren't much of a stranger. I advise you mind (or embrace) the crazy while you're here with us. Should you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask! :gleeMihari:

BadXAsh

Social Whore...er I mean Butterfly
May 29, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Personal Text
You're no bunny til some bunny loves you.
*Waves* Hello there, Welcome and enjoy! Now that you've given a voice to your lurkerness we look forward to seeing what you have to say!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hey there new person! Welcome to the Katbox!

I do hope you enjoy your stay and become an active member. Head on over to Artist Alley to join in on the comic discussions on all the comics. Then I would suggest heading on over to Community Works for some fan art and fan fiction.