1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Good day! Newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Awesome_Alan, Jun 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Awesome_Alan

Awesome_Alan New Member

I give a big hello to anyone reading this!

I'm very new to active forums (in general) and I'm not really sure what to expect. I wanted to make an account here in the Katbox because I'm a big fan of LL, about 4 years now, and wanted to talk about it with others for awhile now. I stumbled here after trying to figure out how to leave comments below each LL page on the main Katbox site.

It's a good thing I found these forums first. The toxicity in those comments are on par with Silver CS:GO competitive. And I should know because I am one.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Pleased to meet all of ya!

2. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Welcome to our little corner of madness in the internets!
    This is one of the nicest forums anywhere, and I've been on quite a few of them. Trolls and flamers are just about non-existent around here, and members tend to share thoughtful and honest opinions without being rude.
    Hope you have a good time here!

3. Urien Lævateinn

Urien Lævateinn Knight- Errant

Welcome to the forum.

4. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Salutations @Awesome_Alan ! Welcome to the Katbox Forums featuring some cool artists and friendly forum members.

I do hope you enjoy your stay, and if you’re looking for comic discussion, then please head on over to Artist Alley to join in on the talks. Just make certain to not necro-thread any threads older than say three months.

And if you like too, you can head on over to the Community Works for some cool fan fictions and fan art!

5. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Welcome to KatBox!

6. Awesome_Alan

Awesome_Alan New Member

Thanks you all! It's gonna be fun being here!

7. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Hello and welcome to the Katbox forums, I do hope you enjoy your stay, and aren't stranger around here. Should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

8. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    Welcome to the Katbox!

9. Borderwolf

Borderwolf Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    Wise, witty, wolf.
    Welcome!

10. happyguy1