Character Geecku Anatomy 101: Tail/Buttocks

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MarqFJA87

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 8, 2014
Geecku, my mind refuses to leave this question unanswered ever since I've seen this study on the anatomy of tailed humanoids such as yourself: How does your tail connect to your body? Does the base just go between your buttocks, or is the connection located above your gorgeous derriere? I've tried sifted through all images I could find that depict you, and amazingly enough each of those two possibilities is supported by the evidence (I provide two samples for illustration)!

Exhibit A.jpg

Exhibit B.jpg

Last edited:

Lonephantom756

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hmmm...seeing as the first image comes from a more recent comic, I think that might be the one to go with. Of course, given her pose in that pic, Geecku's tail might be tucked down a little more than usual.

MarqFJA87

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 8, 2014
It doesn't help that there aren't that many clear shots of her butt to begin with, even when we're only counting the number of strips she appeared in.