1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Front Page Forum Link and Archives

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Chaos Sepher, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Firstly I do like the organization the front main page currently has, but can a direct forum link be added to it please? Helps as the forums are generally my first stop on this site to check for updates and the like.

Secondly, I was wondering when archives might be added to to the respective comics?

2. Mihari

Mihari Katbox Mascot Staff Member Katbox Sorceress

Home Page:
    Yes and soon.

Chaos Sepher likes this.