Forum Makeover

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
As some of you may have noticed, the forums have recieved a bit of a... change. We've stuck with the default Xenforo (the software we use) theme since we installed it. It's always been an intention to update and customize this place to match a general theme. It may not be known to all, but the Katbox has an orange and black theme. It's my hope that this theme shows that, and is also appealing to the eyes.

That being said, I understand not everyone may like it, and that is why you can select to use the old theme should you desire.

I would like if everyone would report any and all errors, bugs, etc here so I can compile them and solve them quickly. Thank you in advance for all those who do so! :gleeMihari:

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
The moods might need to step up their game like my Spaced gif with the stars white bg
I'll have to see if there is a dark theme version for them.
Wow, I did wonder, as I just arrived here. It felt a bit late for Halloween. XD
Hehe, yah, this was a bit of an after thought. I generally don't have time to decorate for Halloween on the site. :dropMihari:

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Guess I wasn't alone in my confusion. My first thought was that my PC had done a weird glitch, so I tried re-booting. Seems I should have checked the News, first.

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
I'd say it looks freaking awesome! The previous theme didn't have much character to it and darker themes are so mild to the eyes, like a velvet touch! Sadly I'll have to replace my nieche with white/invisible text now, heh. *Exposed*.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, color me black and orange! This looks awesome thus far.

I will say that it is kind of hard to read purple font here. Also, is it perhaps possible to make a slightly lighter color gray for easier reading?

sogen_kaiju

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Orange, CA
So how does one change their setting back? Because much as I like the color scheme white text on black background hurts my eyes after a minute or so. (Edit: Nevermind, found it.)