Discussion Favorite race of Prime (or anthro in general)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
As said in another topic, I love canine primes. :heartKayin: :heartDrake: :heartRandal: I've always been a dog lover (in a perfectly normal way btw :pointsJoy: ) and I like the thought of a dog-like personality in a man (loyal, playful, fun loving, and cuddly) I guess that they appeal to me physically too. Dogs/wolves/foxes have always been gorgeous creatures to me. Add that beauty to a very hot humanoid-type guy and holy hell :heartKayin: Plus the canine primes around here don't seem to come in ugly :grinDrake:

So what is your favorite prime race and why? :confuzzledJoy:

KarlSupreme

He who loves Succubi and Anthros.
As said in another topic, I love canine primes. :heartKayin: :heartDrake: :heartRandal: I've always been a dog lover (in a perfectly normal way btw :pointsJoy: ) and I like the thought of a dog-like personality in a man (loyal, playful, fun loving, and cuddly) I guess that they appeal to me physically too. Dogs/wolves/foxes have always been gorgeous creatures to me. Add that beauty to a very hot humanoid-type guy and holy hell :heartKayin: Plus the canine primes around here don't seem to come in ugly :grinDrake:

I'm a dog/wolf/fox type of person myself, so I kinda agree that my favorite race of primes would be Canine Primes. :gleePA: :heartVixy: :heartAnn: :heartMira: :gleeAlsadia:

Ramza Ydoc

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
California
Personal Text
Mostly machine
Seeing as we have yet to see a monkey Prime, which I'm sure is awesome, I'm gunna go with the snow leopards. Even though there is only Tila, they seem to be a lot more visually interesting than the rest.

Gawayne

Katbox Forum Member
Mar 30, 2011
North Carolina
Persona wise Cats. I said this a lot.

Oddly enough I also like pig types, even though most get a bad rap, even ones that have their extra pounds drawn in a semi-attractive way like Scarlet. But above that I like Dragons, Cows, and canines.

For parts of the times wolf seem more sexy than foxes, though dog girls's loyalty and energy is almost irresistible.

Mar 26, 2010
Land of the Free
Personal Text
Stand up for what you believe in!
Umm, "Feather"? Couldn't they have come up with a better name than that? Using generic names given to the species they stand out for is kind of a pet peeve for me.
In this case she is/was raised Native American so here that's actually a pretty unsurprising name.

*raises eyebrows* Ladies. ;D

Felines! Because Rachael. And Tiare.

What? I need other reasons?

Vel9X

Jul 8, 2011
Felines, Bovines, Vulpine, Ursine, Theropod, Delphine, I have many.

My personal favorites would be Cheetahs, Grizzly Bears, Foxes, Tigers, Orcas and Dolphins, Saurians, and Cows.

Tabbitroz

Jun 6, 2008
UK
I don't really think about how their type can affect their personality, I like to think it doesn't so you can make a character however you like despite what kind of animal they are. My favourite breed visually would be a rabbit, because I have an intense love for big ears and tiny tails. :amazeTaffy: Same really for goats, cute ears, cute tail, and horns to boot! Deers too, are quite lovely, even if their ears are smaller they have wonderful antlers. I'm also fond of bird primes, they don't get enough recognition and I find their beaks fascinating.

Mar 26, 2010
Land of the Free
Personal Text
Stand up for what you believe in!
I only really like the baby ones. They are the ultimate mix of baby cutness and adorable fluffy animals.

The adults are all kinda meh except Da Bear and Kayin. They're both a weird kinda special.